Beavis and Butt-Head
Join the forever high-school teenagers and couch potatoes on the slot from Blueprint Gaming as the cult TV-series has made it onto a set of slot reels. After “The Goonies”, Beavis and Butt-Head is the next in a series of iconic TV-shows turned slot games from this developer. As expected, it is packed to the brim with random and bonus features that can lead to wins of up to 500 times your stake on a single free spin.
Beavis and Butt-Head is a video slot with five reels, three rows and 20 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for two to five matching symbols on a line from left to right only. You can join the two dim-witted pals on desktop or mobile from 0.10 to 500 credits per spin. The RTP of this medium variance game is set at 95.49%.
Blueprint went to great length to create an authentic slot that follows the storyline of the TV show. Beavis and Butt-Head are seen sitting on their couch looking on as things unfold on the TV screen-style game window. The features will take you to a number of locations from the cartoon series. Don’t expect them though to behave properly just because they are now the main attraction on a slot as they are totally inept to ever change. Animations and soundtrack from the show have been also incorporated into the gameplay.
The pay symbols start at the low end with the card royals from J to A, paying 2.5x to 5x your stake for a five of a kind. They are followed by the teacher David Van Driessen, school principal McVicker, Beavis, Butt-Head and the TV-show logo. Hit five on a line to win 10x to 25x your bet.
There is also a wild symbol, paying the same as the top symbol and substituting for all regular pay symbols. Scatters are a Hollywood Walk of Fame star with minimum three needed to trigger the bonus game selector.
Beavis and Butt-Head Slot Features
There is so much packed into this slot that it will take some time to get through them. A total of eight random Couch Your Cash features in the base game and six different options for the Bonus Staff Kicks Ass feature will keep you well entertained. We’ll start with the random features first, which can trigger on any spin in the base game:
- Die Fly, Die! – Wilds can overlay the reels, turning random positions into wilds.
- Cornholio Wilds – Any of the reels can be turned into a full reel wild.
- Colossal Couch Fishing – Three adjacent reels can be turned into a Colossal Reel.
- So Nacho – During any spin where a Nachos land they will unveil a common symbol.
- Butt Flambé – Additional bonus symbols are added to the reels.
- Some Like It Hot – Guaranteed to award a big winning spin.
- Symbol Knockout – A random number of symbols is removed and new one fall down to create a win
- Changing TV Channels – Butt-Head will change the channel on the TV to reveal a win
Hit three or more scatters anywhere on the reels in one spin to trigger the Bonus Staff Kicks Ass selector with six bonus features. The game will display six small screens with a question mark and the six features at the bottom in ascending order of value from left to right. You can pick now one screen to reveal which feature you have won. You can then accept or gamble it to try and get a better feature. Picking again though could reveal a consolation prize, a lower or a higher feature. The round ends, once you accept a feature, unveil the mystery prize or the top feature. In ascending order, here are the locations you will be taken to in the features:
- Don’t Be A Buzzkill Pick-Me Bonus Game – Coach Buzzcut’s Office: pick repeatedly Beavis or Butt-Head to win a cash prize or increase the Kill-O-Meter. The feature ends once the meter is filled sending the coach into a rage. Before you return to the main screen you might hear the loudspeaker making an announcement. It will award then one of the five other bonus features.
- Customers Suck! Pick-Me Bonus Game – Burger World: pick repeatedly from four meal boxes to reveal bet multipliers or upgrade icons to increase the prizes. Find at total of three Gold Super Burgers to win an additional bonus feature, but watch out for the Beavis and Butt-Head Worm Burgers as collecting three will end the game.
- To ‘B’ Or Not to ‘B’ Free Spins – House Yard: on each free spin one of the two protagonists will turn into a wild symbol. Extra overlays appear randomly, collect sufficient to win Super Spins where both turn wild on every spin or the Just Deserts Bonus game.
- Maxi Mart Free Spins – Maxy Mart store: Maxi Gulp Wilds can land on the reels for extra win potential. Should they reappear on a subsequent free spin, the all that appeared previously will reappear. Collect again overlays to win up to three Super Spins where all Maxi Gulp Wilds reappear and turn into sticky wilds or the Just Deserts Bonus game
- Super Cornholio Free Spins – School Boys Toilet: You will see five toilet doors opening and closing on each free spin. Should it stay open, then Cornholion turns into a wild reel. Collecting sufficient overlays will retrigger the feature or award the Just Deserts Bonus game.
- Just Deserts Bonus game – Desert location: pick repeatedly from three skulls to advance the pair on a trail and win cash prizes until you unveil a collect icon. Land on an Oasis spot to win extras while reaching the Super Big Money spot will allow you to make one pick for an additional bet multiplier, usually 30x or more.
Well, as mentioned there is a whole lot going on in this hilarious slot. While very entertaining, the large amount of features has a rather negative impact on the win potential as the maths model has to cater for each of them. The maximum you can hit is 500 times your bet in the Super Cornholio Free Spins when all five reels turn wild or when you land a full screen of the slot logo symbol. Fans of the two delinquents will surely enjoy spinning the reels on Beavis and Butt-Head while wannabees can enter the world of social incorrectness and who knows, threy might turn into fans of the couple.