King Kong Cash
Dare to stir the slumbering gorilla on the slot from Blueprint Gaming to see him trigger a feature frenzy with random wilds, respins and added bonus symbols in the base game. It gets even crazier in the bonus round where no less than five options are available to score wins of up to 1,000 times your bet.
Update 28th April 2020 – King Kong Cash Jackpot King: Blueprint will be releasing in May 2020 the classic King Kong Cash in a new version. The 5 x 3 reel slot packed with modifiers and bonus features will become part of the Jackpot King network with three progressive jackpots that can be won randomly on any spin.
King Kong Cash is a video slot with five reels, three rows and twenty fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for two to five matching symbols from left to right only. Stir the ape on desktop, mobile or tablet from 0.20 to an insane 500 credits per spin. The medium variance game has an RTP of 95.79%, which is slightly below industry average.
The reels are set against a dense, jungle backdrop with sleepy Kong snoozing most of the time on this throne on the left of the game window. He will rattle himself up randomly in the base game to trigger the bonus features. A soundtrack with drumbeats dominates the audio together with the usual reel and win count noises.
The pay symbols start at the low end with the royals J through to A, awarding wins from 2.5x to 5x your stake. They are followed by cartoon crocodiles, parrots, tigers, rhinos and the King Kong Cash slot logo at the high level. Pays for a 5OAK range from 10x to 25x your bet.
A wooden barrel is the wild symbol, substituting for all regular pay symbols and awarding the same wins as the slot logo. King Kong himself is the scatter with minimum three needed to trigger the bonus wheel.
King Kong Cash Random Base Game Features
The hilariously funny gorilla is see on an extended siesta, blissfully snoozing on his throne. But once in a while he will wake up at the start or the end of a spin to trigger one of four different reel modifiers or extras. You will see a dream bubble hovering above his head displaying which feature he will grant on the current spin.
- Banana Cannon Wilds: King Kong fires bananas from a cannon. Any landing on the reels will turn into wild symbols.
- Golden Barrel Super Spin: Kong wakes and throws a barrel onto the middle of the reels. This barrel explodes and adds more barrels to the reels. After the explosions have finished, all barrels unveil a matching pay symbol.
- King Kong Spin Streak: This feature can only trigger after a winning spin. Kong will hit the reels with a giant hammer. The winning symbols are held and a re-spin follows. These continue as long as new matching symbols are added to the winning combo. A final pay evaluation is made at the end of the streak.
- Bonus Boost: Kong adds extra barrel scatter symbols to the reels, making it more likely for the bonus wheel to trigger.
King Kong Bonus Features
If you thought the base game had plenty to offer, wait until you trigger the bonus wheel. You will need to land minimum three bonus scatters anywhere on the reels in one spin. The slot reels are now exchanged with a giant bonus wheel containing no less than five features. They are displayed on the right of the game window in ascending order of their win potential.
Kong will whack the giant wheel once. You can collect the won feature or you can gamble any of the first 4 features to try and land a better one. Losing a gamble will award a consolation prize of up to 40x your bet. Below is a list of the available features in ascending order of the win potential.
- Barrel Blast Pick-And-Click Bonus Game: A number of barrels will appear and your aim is to find three with a matching multiplier. There is also a special icon hidden in one of the barrels, which will boost the bet multiplier. Find 3 Golden Monkeys to win the Big Money Bonus feature.
- King Kong Trail Bonus Game: Pick barrels to reveal 1 to 5 steps on the trail, a Golden Monkey to win the Big Money Bonus feature or a bomb which will end the game.
- Empire Free Spins: You’ll get 10 free spins on three new reels sets hanging on the Empire State Building. You will start at the bottom level and will progress to the higher reel set once you collect three Golden Monkeys before you run out of spins. Plus, extra free spins are added at each level. You will also benefit from roaming wilds, where any wild landing on a free spin will stay on the reels until the end of the round, moving to a random position on each spin. They will turn into multiplier and expanding wilds on levels 2 and 3.
- Golden Kong Free Spins: The game will load a new 5×4 reel set with 40 pay lines. All wilds landing on a spin will be collected in the meter on the right. Once the regular free spins end, all wilds are placed randomly on the reels for a super spin. You can pick a barrel on the side of the game window after each super spin. Find a golden monkey to retrigger the super spin or a bomb to end the feature.
- King Kong Cash Big Mon(k)ey Bonus: You will find Kong surrounded by a carousel of barrels, each marked with a big bet multipliers of up to a total of 1,000x stake. After each spin, you’ll be prompted to pick a banana from either side of the carousel. Find a golden monkey for another spin of the carousel or a bomb, which will end the feature.
King Kong Cash is showcasing the core signature of Blueprint Gaming. Engaging slots with 20 pay lines and a flurry of base game and bonus features. They rarely come with less than 8 or 9 features in total. It guarantees a lot of activity in a session as something seems to happen very frequently but also waters down the win potential of each feature as each takes a chunk of the RTP. With 95.79%, there is only as much that can be split between them. That said, King Kong Cash is a fun slot while the sequel – Return of Kong Megaways – is even more hilarious with huge win potential.