Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
The wacky scientist and his grandson are back for another hilarious reel adventure on the slot from Blueprint Gaming. Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub sees the odd couple return to a more conventional reel set after their debut on a Megaways game. Prepare for nonstop action as it comes with no less than nine random features and six bonus games that can lead to wins of up to 50,000 times your bet or 250,000 credits, whichever is hit first.
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to €/£/$ 100|
|No Deposit Offer|
|Bonus available||Valid until further notice|
|Time to meet requirements||30 days|
|Operator||L&L Europe Ltd|
|Max bet size||€/£/$ 5|
|Deposit bonus||No limits|
|No deposit max cashout||N/A|
|Deposit Bonus||40 X Bonus|
|Free spins||No wagering|
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Bonus Slot is a video slot with five reels, three reels, and 20 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for two to five matching symbols landing on a line from left to right only. You can join the two protagonists on desktop, mobile or tablet from 0.10 to 100 credits per spin. The game has a medium to high volatility with an RTP of 96.14%.
If you are one of the few that has never seen the TV show before, this animated series follows the comical adventures of a substance-abusing scientist and his odd grandson as they travel through multiple dimensions and parallel worlds. Accordingly, the visuals are changing throughout the gameplay taking you to the different locations of their imaginary travels. And thanks to the feature frenzy included on this slot, it will do so rather often, all to original soundbites from the series.
The pay symbols values are similar to other feature-rich slots from Blueprint Gaming such as The Goonies or Beavis and Butt-Head. They start at the low end with card royals from J through to A, awarding 2.5x to 5x your bet for a single five of a kind. They are followed by crystals in blue and purple colours, Morty, Rick and the slot logo. The latter appears stacked at all times and is the most valuable with 25x your bet for five on a line. A spaceship icon is the wild symbol substituting for all regular pay symbols and also yielding 25x your bet for five. A scene with the characters from the series marked with ‘Bonus’ acts as the scatter.
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot Features
Blueprint Gaming is a specialist for feature-rich slots with a portfolio stretching meanwhile into the dozens. It is no different on this creation as they included yet again nine random modifiers in the base game and gave it a total of six bonus games. So buckle up and enjoy the ride through the universe of the crazy duo.
Watch out for Pickle Rick to randomly appear at the start of any spin in the base game as he will announce the trigger of one of the nine modifiers, although sometimes it is only a tease. Here’s what you can look forward to when the Pickle Rick Power Spin triggers:
- Wild Stacks: Rick can turn any reel into a stacked wild of the three middle reels will be randomly chosen to turn wild with either an x1 or x2 multiplier.
- Schwifty Wilds: Rick can convert any position into a wild.
- Mystery Moolah: Rick fires his Portal gun at the reels, turning all appearing mystery symbols into a matching pay symbol once the reels stop.
- Colossal Chedda: Reels 1, 2 and 3 or 2,3, and 4 are merged into one reel with 3×3 mega symbols.
- Victory Spin: Rick transforms symbols to guarantee a win.
- Cosmis Cash Spins: Rick fires his Portal gun, adding cash symbols to the reels. Any landing on the spin will be locked and respins triggered as long as more cash symbols land.
- Bonus Blitz: All scatters are increased to full reel-height for the current spin, making it easier to trigger the bonus game.
- Win Streak: Can trigger on a winning spin, locking all symbols in the combo and triggering respins as long as more matching symbols land.
- Laser Beam: Can trigger after a losing spin, removing one or more rows of symbols and dropping new ones into place for a guaranteed win.
No time to rest as we are on to no less than six bonus features. Hitting three or more scatters anywhere on the reels will trigger the Bonus Wheel. The game will lead to a second screen with the wheel at the centre and the six features on a ladder to the side. Initially, one spin on the wheel is awarded after which you can collect or spin again to potentially win a better feature. Losing a gamble will end the bonus game and award a consolation prize, usually around 10x your total bet. Here the features in ascending order of their win potential.
- The Pilot Bonus: A pick-me round with 24 Mega Fruits to choose from to win cash prizes, upgrades or one of the other features. In the centre is a display with five family members – Jerry, Beth, Summer, Morty, and Rick – and picking three will award the respective prize. The default prizes are 4x, 5x, 6x, 8x, and 10x respectively. Unveiling a portal will boost the prizes as well as improve the extra prize, which can be won by collecting three space ships. Winning the extra prize will instantly end the round and start the won feature.
- Rick, Rattle and Roll Bonus Chase: Rick and Morty are on the run from Gromflomites. Pick repeatedly from five portals to advance them by a random number of steps on the trail. Unveiling ‘Collect’ will end the bonus while reaching the Big Money Portal will lead to a new room where you can choose from three options to reveal a big cash prize of up to 500x bet or an extra feature.
- Mr Meeseeks Free Spins: You’ll get 10 Free Spins which cannot be retriggered. Mr Meeseeks Wilds are added to the reel strips and any landing will leave a highlighted frame in its wake. If he stops repeatedly on a position, then the wild multiplier is increased by x1, up to x5. On the final spin, he will appear in front of the reels and turn all highlighted spots into wilds.
- Anatomy Wild Monster Spins: Again, 10 Free Spins are awarded with no retriggers. High-value and wild symbols are replaced with new ones. Any wild landing will expand and transform all premiums in view into a newly added monster symbol which will pay from 1x to 25x your bet for two to five on a line.
- Evolution of the Pickle Wild Spins: A round with no set amount of free spins, a roaming Pickle Rick Wild and an expanded 5×4 reel set with 40 pay lines. The feature starts with a 1×2 roaming wild that will move to a random position on each free spin. To the side of the game window hangs an empty syringe and landing pay symbols marked with a syringe will gradually fill it and also increase the size of the roaming wild to 1×3, 2×3, 2×4 and finally to 3×4. The round ends after five syringes have been collected.
- Rick ‘N’ Roll Mega Bucks: The standard game window is replaced with a 5×5 grid containing cash symbols and portals only. Initially, 3 Mega Spins are awarded with the aim to fill the grid. All cash symbols are locked in place and the spin counter reset to three. Landing a portal will bring up three portal symbols to pick from, each containing an extra prize: Cash Boost – increases all values on the current cash prizes on the reels, Bank Cash – collects all cash values in view, Extra Life – awards once an extra life. Portal symbols are not sticky and can appear repeatedly. The round ends when you run out of Mega Spins which will see all cash prizes being added for the total win or when you fill the entire grid. In the latter case, a final portal bonus is awarded, giving you again a selection of portals to choose one and unveil an overall multiplier of x2, x3, x4, and x5.
Blueprint Gaming shows yet again its master capabilities for this game genre. Wubba Lubba Dub Dub is a worthy tribute to one of the most biting animated TV comedies and a fitting sequel to Rick and Morty Megaways. Fans of feature-rich games will be especially pleased as they seem to trigger nonstop, well, maybe not that often but it never takes 100s of spins. Let’s get schwifty…