The Lost Treasures Vegas Millions
- Game provider
- Blueprint Gaming
- The Lost Treasures Vegas Millions
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- January 15, 2020
Join the explorer on the slot from Blueprint Gaming in his quest to uncover The Lost Treasures of an ancient civilization. You will be venturing deep into a tropical forest where adventure and danger await as well as four random reel modifiers and a Dr Wild’s Diary Bonus with five different features that can lead to wins of up to 10,000 times your bet or 250,000 credits, whichever is reached first. Not to forget the Vegas Millions jackpot bonus game where one of four progressive potentially worth millions are up for grabs.
The Lost Treasures Vegas Millions is a video slot with five reels, three rows and 20 fixed pay lines. The number will increase to 40 lines in one of the bonus features. Wins are awarded for two to five matching symbols on a line from left to right only. You can go on a reel adventure on desktop or mobile from 0.10 to 100 credits per spin. The game has medium volatility with an RTP range from 93.09% to 95.64%, based on what bonus features you are playing and includes a total of 3% for the progressive jackpots and the reserve for the next seed.
A semi-translucent game window opens up when you load the game, allowing you an unrestricted view of the ancient temples in the background. Lush greenery surrounds the reels which are held in a stone frame. Typical explorer items and two jungle animals dominate the reels while an epic-sounding orchestra piece is drumming up the suspense levels.
The pay symbols start at the low end with the card royals from J through to A, awarding 2.5x to 5x your stake for a single five of a kind. They are followed by a set of handgun and compass, a set with hat and whip, snake, monkey and the slot logo. The latter appears stacked at all times. Hit five on a line to win 10x to 25x your bet.
Dr Wild, the dashing explorer, is the wild symbol, substituting for all regular symbols and also pay 25x your stake when five land across the reels. The fabled diary marked with ‘Bonus’ acts as the scatter on this slot.
The Lost Treasures Vegas Millions
The slot is another addition to the long list of titles coming off the production line at Blueprint Gaming with a flurry of random and bonus features. The most recent reviews at GMBLRS were for Beavis and Butt-Head or Dork The Dragon Slayer, both fun and hilarious games, which leads us to this creation. There is as usual quite a lot to get through, so buckle up for an entertaining reel ride.
During the base game, the dashing explorer Dr Wild can swing randomly into view hanging on to a liana to trigger one of four reel Dr Wild’s Riches modifiers that will be applied to the current spin.
- Arrow Wilds: Arrows are shot at the reels and the hit position will turn into wilds.
- Flaming Wilds: A random number of wilds is added, each burning and turning adjacent symbols into wilds.
- Bonus Add: A random number of bonus scatters is added to the reel strips, increasing the chance to trigger the bonus game.
- Boulder Dash: The reels are hit by a boulder rearranging the symbols to guarantee a win.
Hitting three or more book scatters will trigger the Dr Wild’s Diary Bonus Game. The reels move aside for the book to be opened on a page with 18 gold coins. On the left is a ladder with all five bonus features in the order of their win potential. Pick gold coins until you unveil three matching bonus feature icons.
- Stones of Fortune: A grid with five rows of stones opens up. Pick a stone to reveal a coin win or an Up arrow to get you to the next level. Unveiling a collect sign will end the round.
- Smugglers Tavern: Pick up to three times from a number of items in the tavern to reveal coin wins. Accept or decline until you run out of picks.
- Trail of Thieves: Board style game with dice rolls and a trail filled with coin wins, extra icons, chests or crossed swords. Extra icons are a monkey who will move with you on the trail to double your prizes or gold coins which will increase the coin wins on the trail. the game ends when you collected three crossed swords icons.
- Hall of Riches: Will get you 10 free spins, which cannot be retriggered. The win multiplier increases by x1 on each free spin, starting at x1 and reaching x10 on the final free spin.
- Temple of Treasures: Will get you 10 free spins with one of three upgrades – random wilds added on each free spins, increased pay lines to 40, symbols are synced on reels two, three and four.
Once the first won feature has concluded, you will return to the Dr Wild’s Diary Bonus Game screen where you can keep picking gold coins to potentially trigger more feature. Unveiling a skull will end the bonus round.
Lastly, the game is part of the Vegas Millions network with five progressive jackpots that can be won via the Respins feature. A percentage from each bet across the entire Blueprint network contributes to the jackpots. You will need to land five or more Vegas Millions overlay icons in one spin to enter the bonus game. The triggering symbols are locked in place and initially, three respins awarded. The reels contain only blanks and overlay icons. The aim is to collect sufficient jackpot icons to enter the Vegas Jackpot Bonus Game where you can win one of five progressive jackpots – Super, Mega, Major, Royal and Vegas Jackpot. The chances to trigger the jackpot bonus game are relative to your bet size.
The Lost Treasures Vegas Millions is currently exclusively available at William Hill and sister sites as part of the new Vegas Millions series of progressive jackpot slots. Blueprint Gaming created an entertaining reel ride around the main event which has ample feature and win potential, however, the main focus will always be the chase for the big jackpots. What suffers on such slots is the RTP for the standard game. Playing a slot with a 90.09 to 92.64% base RTP can be a rather rough experience.