- Game provider
- Hacksaw Gaming
- Cash Quest
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- October 27, 2021
Venture on a volatile reel quest for gold and untold riches on the video slot from Hacksaw Gaming. Featuring BoostBar, Cash Quest delivers cluster pays and cascading symbols with wilds and feature activators of random symbols, random wilds, symbol multipliers, global multipliers and a grid clearing symbol replacement. Fulfil your destiny into a free spins bonus with more BoostBar opportunities for heroically modified wins of up to 10,000 times your stake.
Recommended Casinos to play Cash Quest
Cash Quest Slot Preview
Cash Quest is a 6×6 cascading grid slot with cluster pays. Wins are awarded for matching groups of five or more symbols horizontally or vertically adjacent to each other. You can venture on your heroic quest for cash from 0.20 credits to 100 credits per spin. This game is highly volatile, with an RTP of 96.32%. Hacksaw Gaming are a multiple RTP slot developer meaning Cash Quest will be designed to pay differently depending on the version you play and found in 94.36%, 92.31% or 88.28% RTP models.
Leaves traverse and sun rays cast onto the play area in a lush green clearing which looks like it may be the remnants of a lost battlefield with weapons, treasure and bones jutting from the landscape. Medieval melodies lace the game and a magical green nighttime glow emanates from the scene during the free spins bonus, with glowing wisps in place of the falling foliage.
The pay symbols start at the low end with some bones, a skull, a boot, a leg of ham and a buckler, which all pay 0.1x up to 15x for clusters of 5 to 25+ symbols. A green vial, gold coin, sword, dragon ring and crown will pay from 0.5x to 1x your bet for five symbols in a cluster. Larger clusters of 25+ symbols will award from 17.5x to 25x your bet.
A blue rock engraved with a ‘W’ acts as the wild, which substitutes all symbols except the free spins and activator symbols. A book inscribed with ‘BB’ appears as the Booster Bar activator symbol, which will trigger a feature reel above the grid and wax-sealed scrolls will trigger the free spins round as bonus scatter symbols for landing three or more anywhere on the reels.
Cash Quest Slot Features
Colourful and comic book graphics see Hacksaw Gaming returning to the graphical style of games like Cash Compass for this release. The rising star of online gaming, known for quirky and abstract, highly volatile slots that focus on delivering heavyweight bonus rounds, opted for a more traditional display this time around. Let’s investigate the features and see if Cash Quest fits the current Hacksaw status quo.
Cash Quest works using cluster pays with cascading symbols. Each winning cluster will disappear from the reels and allow existing and new symbols to cascade down to fill the empty spaces. This can lead to more wins and a repeat of the cycle of mechanics, which ends when no more wins occur and pays the sum of all wins during the spin sequence.
In addition, the game uses a new top reel feature from Hacksaw Gaming named the BoostBar. The BoostBar comes with four positions and is triggered whenever a BoostBar activator symbol lands on the grid. Each position will be filled with one of the following symbols:
- Blocking Stones: Appear as stone blocks with padlocks and serve to block the BoostBar position until the next activation. Blocking Stones will lock in place until the end of the spin sequence.
- Magic Lantern: A blue lantern which clears the grid of all symbols for new ones to appear. Once expired a new BoostBar symbol will fall into its place.
- Splitters: Can appear as any symbol from the paytable with a 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or number 30 attached. When triggered, the number of symbols displayed will transfer to random positions on the grid.
- Wilds: The same as Splitters with wild symbols instead.
- Symbol Multipliers: Can appear as any paying symbol with a multiplier of 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, 25x or 30x attached. All corresponding symbol wins will be multiplied by the value displayed. More than one in the BoostBar will add together before multiplying wins.
- Global Multipliers: Global multipliers will multiply all cluster wins by their value and will add together before multiplying wins when more than one is present. The Global Multipliers can be 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x or 100x.
Land three or more scroll scatter symbols to trigger 10 Cash Quest Free Spins. The bonus features no scatter symbols and more BoostBar activator symbols than the base game. BoostBar features appear in different values to the base game in some cases. Wilds can be 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 or 20 and Symbol Multipliers as well as Global Multipliers can be 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x or 100x.
Cash Quest comes with a Bonus Buy Feature offering direct access to the Free Spins Bonus for 119x your bet at an RTP of 96.36%.
Hacksaw Gaming introduces BoostBar into the fray, which can modify the grid and trigger various features during the base game and free spins. The studio’s simplistic style that fans have come to know and love feels a little more complex with this release, as not one lucky hit but rather a combination of BoostBar features is needed for bigger wins. Splitters need to be combined with Symbol or Global Multipliers for significant wins. For something extraordinary, a matching Splitter with a Symbol and Global Multiplier would propel your quest to legendary status to be sung by slotting bards across the lands.
Cash Quest – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. Are BoostBar activator symbols guaranteed during the Free Spins Bonus of Cash Quest?
- 2. Can the Free Spins Bonus of Cash Quest be triggered?
- 3. Will Cash Quest be precisely the same game no matter which online casino I use?