Sheriff of Nottingham 2
- Game provider
- Sheriff of Nottingham 2
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- September 17, 2022
Return to the medieval streets of England for another reel brawl on the slot from iSoftBet. Sheriff of Nottingham 2 will see you joining the fabled merry man in their quest to antagonize the sheriff and pilfer his highly guarded gold. Wild substitutions, no less than six random modifiers and two Hold&Win bonus modes can lead to wins of up to 7,515 times your bet.
Recommended Casinos to play Sheriff of Nottingham 2
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 is a video slot with five reels, three rows and 20 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for three to five matching symbols landing on a line from left to right only. You can join the medieval outlaws on desktop, tablet or mobile from 0.20 to 20 credits per spin. The game has high volatility (8/10) with an RTP of 96%. Lower models might be offered; check the help file for the active setting.
Loading the game will see you return to the medieval streets of Nottingham, flanked by typical stone houses and the sheriff’s castle in the distance. The scenery changes to the inside of the castle’s dungeons during the bonus game while the outlaws and their antagonist populate the reels, all to a medieval soundtrack.
The pay symbols start at the low end with medieval-style card royals from 10 through to A, awarding 2.5x to 5x your bet for a single five of a kind. They are followed by scrolls, axes, swords and the sheriff’s coat of arms. Hit five on a line to win 7.5x to 25x your bet. The sheriff himself is the wild, performing the usual substitution duties while a sachet of gold coins acts as the scatter.
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 Slot Features
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 is the sequel from the 2020 original that turned out to be one of the more popular slots to leave the creative iSoftBet studios. So large is the number of games being released these days that some players might have never tried the original. Reason enough to take a closer look at what iSoftBet included on this medieval reel brawl.
Before starting to play, you will need to decide whether you want to activate the Sheriff Bet. It will add 25% to your stake and in return increase the chances to trigger the random modifiers and the Sheriff Respins Bonus Game.
The reel brawl gets off to a busy start in the base game with no less than six random modifiers that can activate at the start of any spin. Robin Hood will pop up to announce the trigger and will present you with three scrolls. You can pick one to reveal one of six modifiers:
- Wanted Spin: The Sheriff will land on the spin and award the value of all Money Bag scatters landing in view.
- Mystery Symbols: A random number of up to 100 mystery symbols are added to the reels. All landing on the spin will transform into a common pay symbol.
- Win Spin: Awards a guaranteed winning spin.
- Sheriff Wilds: A random number between 4-10 Sheriff Wilds will land on the spin.
- Stacked Wilds: Any wild landing will nudge to cover the reel and add an x1 multiplier for each nudge. More than one multiplier in a winning combo are added.
- Bonus: Will guarantee three scatters to land on the spin and award the Sheriff Respins Bonus Game.
Hitting three or more Money Bag scatters anywhere on the reels will trigger the Sheriff Respins Bonus Game. Alternatively, the Hold&Win-style bonus can be won from the random scroll selection. Initially, three respins are awarded and any money or character symbol landing will reset the counter to three. The round starts in a 5×3 format and can increase up to a 7×3 size. Landing a hooded Merry Man icon will reveal one of five characters that will each get you a booster:
- Will Scarlet: Opens the right extra reel and awards a 1x coin win.
- Friar Tuck: Opens the left extra reel and awards a 1x coin win.
- Little John: Doubles all prizes in view including the Sheriff and reveals a 1x coin win.
- Maid Marian: Awards one extra life which will activate once after you run out of respins.
- Robin Hood – Persistent Repeater: Reveals x1 or x2 bet coin win and adds it to all money or character symbols in view on every following respin. Should Little John double the prizes, then the new factor is added to all symbols on the reels.
All outlaws will turn sticky once they land. Hitting the Sheriff will see them being caught and put behind bars. However, the Sheriff will first collect all coin values on the reels and add them once to himself before clearing the reels. The Robin Hood and Maid Marian extras are still awarded even if they are behind bars. Once you run out of respins, all money values in view are added. Lastly, locking up all five outlaws will award a 5x multiplier for the total win.
iSoftBet included two Bonus Buy options for players residing in unrestricted jurisdictions. The cost is 75x bet for a standard Sheriff Respins Bonus or you can splash out 150x bet for an enhanced version with bigger money prizes.
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 follows the same model as its older sibling by combining a myriad of random modifiers in the base game with a bonus feature as the main event. While the original had a Free Spins round with synched reels, the sequel features the often used Hold&Win bonus, although with some interesting twists and turns that could see you pilfering up to 7,515x bet in gold from the tyrannic sheriff.