Guns N' Roses
- Game provider
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- August 5, 2019
Get ready to headbang with music legends on NetEnt’s first game from their Rock slots trilogy. With possibly the best intro ever seen on a slots game, you will be watching a flashback to the early days of Guns N’ Roses, all to the iconic sound of their smash hit “Sweet Child of Mine”. More of their most popular tracks such as “Paradise City” or “Welcome to the Jungle” will blare from the speakers when you spin the reels while the band members will unleash a flurry of random and bonus features.
Expanding and Appetite for Destruction Wilds, Encore Free Spins and Legend Spins, a Solo multiplier and a Crowd Pleaser Bonus Game will deliver a slotting experience worthy of the legendary rock band and wins of up to 750 times your bet in a single spin.
Guns N’ Roses is a video slot with five reels, three rows and 20 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for three to five matching symbols on a line from left to right only. Get headbanging on desktop or mobile from 0.20 to 200 credits per spin. The game has medium volatility with an RTP of 96.98%.
The dark game window with the band logo in the background is set in front of their concert stage under the setting sun with the headbanging crowd in front. Prepare for frequent light shows and pyrotechnics as they will go off on every win, the bigger the win the more spectacular. The founding members – Axel Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan – feature prominently on the reels, each setting off their own bonus feature. A Set List will allow you to choose from five Guns N’ Roses tracks to be played on a loop throughout your slotting session. Alternatively, you can simply let them play as shown in the order they are shown on the list.
The pay symbols start at the low end with red rose-adorned card royals from 10 to A, awarding 2.5x to 6.25x your bet for a single five of a kind. They are followed on the medium level by a blue and a white band badge, ornamented with golden roses. Five on a line will pay 7.5x and 10x your bet respectively. Duff McKagan, Slash and Axel Rose round off the paytable with 15x, 25x and 37.5x your stake when you hit five across a line.
The game has quite a range of wild symbols, substituting for all symbols except scatters. The band logo is the standard wild which will expand when it lands. Plus, there are three other wilds that will appear in the respective features only (more to that in a moment). A vinyl record marked with “Bonus” is the scatter, appearing on reel one, three and five only.
Guns N’ Roses Slot Features
Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2016, NetEnt decided to create a trilogy of Rock slots that would feature some of the most iconic hard rock and heavy metal bands in modern history. The Guns N’ Roses video slot hit the casino lobbies with a big bang in January 2016 and has stayed in the top of the playing charts ever since. It was then followed up later in the year with the flower-power themed Jimi Hendrix and the dark Motörhead slots, both not quite reaching the same popularity level as Guns N’ Roses.
The main reason for its success is probably the non-stop action with spectacular animations and explosive fireworks that are setting off not only on winning spins but also in the countless random and bonus features. The Expanding Wild is setting the stage for a truly rocking slot experience. It can land on all reels and will expand to cover all positions, providing more chances to hit a multi-line win. Hitting five across the reels will fill the screen with some impressive animations of Axel Rose and at the same time pay the maximum win in a single spin, which comes in at 750 times your bet.
Next, are no less than three random features in the base game that will keep the suspense at a heightened level throughout a gaming session. They can trigger at any time at the start or during a spin.
- Legend Spins: A set of three spins with expanded wild reels. First a stacked wild is added to reel three for the triggering spin, followed by a respin with stacked wilds on reels one and five and a second respin with stacked wilds on reel two and four.
- Appetite for Destruction Wild: An overlay wild in the shape of a cross will land randomly on reel three, either in partial or full view. Win evaluations are completed after the reels have stopped.
- Solo Multiplier: The feature can trigger randomly when a win lands on the first three reels. While reels four and five are kept spinning, a random win multiplier from x4 to x10 is awarded. The multiplier is then applied to the final spin result after the two back reels have stopped.
Get ready for the grand finale of the Guns N’ Roses show when you hit scatters anywhere on reels one, three and five in one spin. It will trigger the Bonus Wheel which appears as a turntable. It contains 18 wedges, six for each of the three bonus features. You’ll get one spin on the wheel to determine which feature you have won.
- Coin Win: The least desirable option, awarding a random coin win from 10x to 30x your total bet
- Crowd Please Pick&Click Bonus Game: Progress through three levels by picking from eight band props on each level to unveil coins wins (20 – 40 coins on level one, 40 – 100 on level two and 60 – 200 on level three). Also hidden are Free Spins and + 1 Pick symbols. Accumulate a total of 60 coins to advance to level two and 300 coins to make it to level three. The total from the bonus game will be doubled if you manage to accumulate a total of 800 coins by the end of level three. Collecting three Free Spins symbols throughout the bonus game will be rewarded with 10 Encore Free Spins.
- Encore Free Spins: You’ll get 10 free spins which cannot be retriggered. On every free spin, one member will appear as a stacked wild on either reel two, three or four. Any other matching member symbols landing will turn into a wild symbol for the current spin.
Developing branded slots is never an easy feat as the creators have to make sure that they do justice to the subject of the slot. NetEnt has done some spectacular branded slots prior to the Rock slots trilogy such as The Creature from the Black Lagoon. However, taking on Guns N’ Roses is another calibre. Too popular and too iconic is the rock band to produce a sloppy video slot but NetEnt went to great length to actually create a superb game that does justice to the legendary band while providing at the same time ample entertainment and chances to hit big wins.