- Game provider
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- April 16, 2020
Make sure to roll your dice right as you are about to embark on a wild ride through the world of Jumanji on the slot from NetEnt. Released under a license from Sony Picture, it is based on the original 1995 Jumanji movie, recreating the adventures the boys went through when they played the board game. Wild substitutions, four random features, a Board Game with coin wins, extra dice rolls and mystery prizes as well as four different Free Spin modes can lead to wins of up to 504 times your stake.
Jumanji is a branded video slot in a 3-4-5-4-3 format with 36 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for three to five matching symbols on a line from left to right only. You can play the board game-style slot on desktop and mobile devices from 0.10 to 200 credits per spin. The volatility game has low volatility with an RTP of 96.33%.
The reel set is in a geometric form, set on top of the original board game showing the track for the bonus round. Each corner is occupied by one of Jumanji’s random features, the library for the Wild Stampede, the flower for the Sticky Vines, the stairs with the red carpet and chandelier for the Monsoon Wilds and the kitchen area for the Monkey Mayhem. An epic soundtrack rouns off the slot design.
The pay symbols start at the low end with the card royals from J through to A, awarding 0.7x to 1x your bet for a single five of a kind. They are followed by a pelican, a crocodile, a rhinoceros and the lion at the high level. Hit five on a line to win 2.5x to 14x your stake.
A red icon marked with the word itself is the wild symbol, appearing on all reels and substituting for all regular symbols. Pays are identical with those for the lion. Scatters are a Jumanji™ game box with minimum three needed to trigger the Board Game feature.
Jumanji Slot Features
There is no rest for the wicked as NetEnt went to great length to deliver action-packed gameplay filled with random modifiers, bonus game and as well as four free spin modes for good measure. On any spin in the base game, one of the four corners can light up to announce a random feature trigger.
- Top Left Corner – Wild Stampede: can trigger randomly on any spin in the base game. The library will release a herd of rhinoceros that will stampede across the reels and turn a random number of symbols into wilds.
- Top Right Corner – Sticky Vines: triggers randomly on a winning spin only. The flower will flourish, releasing vines that will lock wins in place and award a respin. The respins will continue as long as new symbols or winning combinations land on the reels.
- Bottom Right Corner – Monsoon Wilds: can trigger randomly on any spin. The chandelier in the bottom right corner will light up, releasing a crocodile that will splash onto the reels and turn anything from one to five reels into stacked wilds.
- Bottom Left Corner – Monkey Mayhem: triggers randomly on any non-winning spin only. The kitchen will release a herd of monkeys onto the reels, mixing up the symbols to create new winning combinations.
Hitting three or more scatters anywhere on the reels in one spin will trigger the Board Game feature. The reels move aside to reveal the full board game track, where players can first choose one icon that will travel along the track. Three, four or five dice rolls are awarded for 3, 4 and 5 scatters respectively. The icon will progress by the number of points from each dice throw and award the prize at every stop. The options on the board game are:
- Coin Win: awards a coin win between 2x an 30x bet
- Extra Dice Roll: awards one additional roll
- Mystery Feature: awards either coin wins, extra rolls or one of four Free Spin modes
- Free Spins: awards 6 Free Spins with a modifier based on which corner the icon stops
Once the icon hits the Free Spins in any of the corners of the board, the game will pause and return after the round is completed. The Free Spins are played according to which corner the icon has stopped and will trigger the random feature of that corner on each spin of the round, e.g. the bottom left corner will trigger the Monkey Mayhem modifier on every free spin. The Board Game ends after all dice rolls have been played.
Hit or miss? Although the win potential peaks at just 504x bet, we consider Jumanji slot to be a hit for its entertainment value as well as the authentic graphics and animations that convey the action from the movie.