Fans of DC Super Heroes and wannabees, here’s another chance to witness the quest for dominance between the one and only Wonder Woman and the villainous Cheetah on the slot from Playtech. Rooted in the comic book and placed on Paradise Island, you will encounter a flurry of captivating features, surprising modifiers and a free spins round that can lead to wins of up to 3,750x your stake. And there is more, four progressive jackpots are also up for grabs. They are pooled from all slots in the DC Comics series which can lead to payouts of life-changing wins.
Wonder Woman II is a video slot with five reels, four rows and 30 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for three to five matching symbols on a line from left to right only. Watch the DC heroine in action on desktop, mobile or tablet from 0.30 to 300 credits per spin. The medium variance game has an RTP of 95.34%.
A scene from Themyscira with serene lakes and elaborate buildings with a mountain range in the distance are the backdrop to an otherwise simple-looking game window. A twilight atmosphere with brewing storm clouds adds to the suspense. The scenery changes into dramatic settings in the free spins round where Wonder Woman will face The Cheetah. A heroic, cinematic soundtrack rounds of an authentic design.
Open the game to find the card royals from 10 to A at the low end of the pay table. Wins for a five of a kind are excruciatingly low at 0.33x to 0.53x your bet. All premium symbols appear as 2-symbol high icons. They are in ascending order Steve, Barbara Ann, Diana, Wonder Woman, Ares and The Cheetah. Pays for a 5OAK range from 0.66x to 5x your stake.
The Wonder Woman logo is the wild and top-paying symbol, awarding 8.33x your bet for a five of a kind and substituting for all regular pay symbols except scatters. The Fire Wild is the second wild symbol appearing only on reel three in the base game and on all middle reels in the associated features. Those are a tile with Wonder Woman facing the Cheetah and appear on reels one and five only.
The Wonder Woman Base Game Features
Wonder Woman is a typical Playtech slot packed to the brim with extra features and surprising modifiers in the base game and bonus round. We’ll start with four base game features that can lead to bigger wins or even mega wins of up to 1,000x your bet.
- Stacked Symbols Feature – Triggered randomly in the base game, one of the premium symbols will appear in bigger numbers on the reels for the current spin.
- The Cheetah Feature – Triggered when Barabara symbols land on reels one and five. All premiums will turn into Cheetah symbols. Base on what is in view you may or may not score a win.
- Fire Wild Feature – Triggered when the Fire Wild symbol lands on reel three in the base game. One of the premiums in view will be selected and all in view are turned into a wild symbol.
- Wonder Woman Re-spins – Triggered when Wonder Woman lands on reels one and five in the base game or the Wonder Woman Free Spins. A series of respins is awarded with only Wonder Woman and blanks on the reels. Keep going until no new Wonder Woman symbols are added on a respin. Wins are paid scattered, ranging from 2x for four symbols and 1,000x your bet for 20 symbols or better said a full screen.
The Wonder Woman Free Spins Features
You can look forward to a choice of three free spins features on the Wonder Woman slot. Hitting the scatter symbol where Wonder Woman is facing The Cheetah on reels one and five in one spin will trigger the free spins selector. Once you press start, the game will randomly remove two options to reveal which type of free spins you will be playing.
- The Wonder Woman Free Spins – You’ll get initially 12 free spins with one or two scatters landing on a free spin awarding an additional +3 and +12 free spins respectively. On each free spin, the game selects one symbol from 10, Q, A, Steve, Diana or Aries that will appear super-stacked on the reels.
- The Fire Wilds Free Spins – The round starts as well with 12 free spins and the same retrigger as the Cheetah Free Spins. The Fire Wild symbol can now appear on reels two, three and four instead of just reel three. Land one, two or three on a free spin to see one, two or three premium symbols transform into wild symbols.
- The Cheetah Free Spins – Awards as well 12 free spins which can be retriggered. Any premium symbol landing in a winning combo on a free spin will turn into a Cheetah symbol for the remaining free spins. Hit a win on the last free spin and you will get a final +1 spin.
The DC Super Heroes Progressive Jackpots
The jackpot bonus game can randomly trigger on any spin in the base game. The higher the bet, the higher the chance to enter the bonus game, with a guaranteed win of one of the four progressive jackpots – Mini, Minor, Major, Grand. A grid with 20 icons will appear from where you can pick one at a time to reveal coloured gems for each jackpot. Fill the meter of a jackpot and it is yours.
Well, we can add another exciting title to the DC Super Heroes series from Playtech. Don’t expect wonders from the standard gameplay as the line pays are atrociously low with a full screen of the top symbol leading to a mediocre win of just 250x your bet. However, the reason we play such slots are the progressive jackpots as the wins are life-changing. And Wonder Woman is a well-designed medium variance game that can run well and give you long slotting sessions that will allow you to chase the Grand Jackpot.