Space Stacks Reel Bets
- Game provider
- Push Gaming
- Space Stacks Reel Bets
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- September 16, 2022
Take a journey to the outer limits of slot design on the multi-bet game from Push Gaming, Space Stacks Reel Bets. Choose your chips and shoot for the stars by stacking symbols high for wins. Reel Bets lets you split your bets across ten columns and see which one stacks up first to win instant cash or bonus games. Boost into a pick ‘n’ click round, a prize wheel bonus and an enhanced drop round with three lives for intergalactic wins of up to 5,000 times your bet.
Recommended Casinos to Play Space Stacks Reelbets
Space Stacks Reel Bets is a 10×10 cascading video slot with 10 ways to pay. Stack symbols and fill columns to win the corresponding cash prize or guaranteed win feature. You can travel to the far reaches of space from 0.01 to 100 credits per cash prize and up to 10 or 5 credits for bonus game columns. This game has a high volatility rating and an average RTP of 96.23%.
The deep, neverending darkness of space provides the canvass behind the colourful play area. Stars shoot across the background as futuristic bleeps and whistles accompany the gameplay. The game is minimalist in design, focusing on gameplay and the Reel Bets feature.
Space Stacks introduces Reel Bets, where wins are awarded for filling a column through symbol cascades. Bets are placed on one or more Blocks, each with its own designated column. From left to right above each column, there are 6 Instant Prize Blocks, 3 Bonus Game Blocks, and the Max Block.
Starting at the low end, Instant Prize Blocks appear in different colours and with bet multipliers, which pay from 2x to 50x your stake when their respective column is filled: Blue 2, Purple 2, Green 3, Pink 5, Amber 10 and Red 50. Next, red and blue meteors, plus a rocket, represent the Astro, Flip and Apex Bonus Blocks that will trigger a bonus feature. Lastly, multi-coloured gems appear as the Max Block, and filling its column will pay the top prize of 5,000x your stake.
Space Stacks Reel Bets Slot Demo Video
Space Stacks Reel Bets Slot Features
Space Stacks Reel Bets is not your average Push Gaming release. In fact, it’s not a typical release by any standards. Reason enough to dive deeper into the deviation from the expected path of a much-loved studio.
Space Stacks Reel Bets is best described as a game of three stages. The aim of the game is to bet on the first column that will be filled from a series of symbol drops. There are ten columns in total, and each one is represented by the Prize Block above.
Select one or more casino chips to stake on the Block or Blocks you wish to cover. Chips come in 0.01, 0.10, 1, 10 and 100 credit denominations. You may stack more than one chip on a Block, up to 100 credits per Instant Prize block, 10 credits for Bonus Blocks, and 5 credits for the Max Block. The average payout for each block is listed below, along with its designed and tested RTP (Return To Player):
|Block||Minimum Payout||Average Payout||RTP|
|Blue 2||2x Bet||2.457x bet||96.39%|
|Purple 2||2x Bet||2.759x Bet||96.35%|
|Green 3||3x Bet||4.479x Bet||96.33%|
|Pink 5||5x Bet||6.944x Bet||96.31%|
|Amber 10||10x Bet||13,705x Bet||96.22%|
|Red 50||50x Bet||65.026x Bet||96.13%|
|Max||5,000x Bet||5,000x Bet||96.07%|
With your chips laid, hit the spin button to begin the Enhancement Feature. The columns contain grey enhancement symbols, of which one or more will be randomly chosen to improve the value of the Instant Prize Blocks in the first six columns. Enhancement symbols will increase or multiply the Instant Prize Block column it appears in as follows:
- Additions: +2, +3, +5, +10, +25, +50 +100, +250, +500, and +1,000.
- Multipliers: x2, x3, x5, x10, x25, x50, and x100.
After the prize enhancements, a Drop Sequence starts by cascading random numbers of Blocks to fill their respective columns. Drops continue, from the leftmost column to the right, until one or more columns are filled in a single drop sequence. Fill a column with blocks to win the corresponding cash prize or one of three games from a Bonus Block:
- Astro: A Prize Wheel of 32 sections, divided into bet multipliers of 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x, and 100x, additions to the current win total of +2, +3, +5, +10, +25, +50, +100, +250, +500, and +1,000, plus fifteen collect segments. Spin the wheel to start, which will continue adding to the win total until the wheel comes to rest on a collect section.
- Flip: A pick ‘n’ click bonus played on a 6×6 layout. Prizes include Rocket symbols and Instant Cash Prizes. The round starts with three picks which are reduced by one for each Instant Cash Prize found. Reveal a Rocket symbol to activate a round win multiplier. Each Rocket will increase the multiplier to the next level. Possible win multipliers are x2, x5, x10 and x100. The round ends when picks have been used.
- Apex: Starts a new round with different Instant Prize Block values on reels one to six of 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x, 10x, and 20x bet. An Enhancement Feature takes place with possible multiplier enhancements of x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8, x10, x15 and x20. When a column is filled, the prize is collected. The round continues until a second column is filled, which prize is used to multiply the first column award. Three lives are then activated where is one or more symbols land the lives are rest to three. When no lives remain, the round ends and multiplies the total by the stake.
Lastly, the tenth column contains the Max Block, which will pay the full 5,000 times your bet potential should you be lucky enough to fill its column to the top.
Innovation has always been at the forefront of the Push Gaming mantra, and Space Stacks Reel Bets is most certainly a rare encounter. The betting sequence and style of play have a live casino feel but Space Stacks sits somewhere in the middle, between video game show and cascading video slot, with an otherworldly system of pay. It is daringly different and will probably raise a few eyebrows, yet is intriguing and worth a try if only to see if you like the novel style of play.