Time to bring out the street rebel in you! So, spike your hair, polish your tattoos and turn the ghetto blaster to full volume to join the street gang on their graffiti spraying tours on the slot from Red 7. Jam-packed with four fixed jackpots in the Jackpot Arcade, two random features in the base game and a bonus round with four options, it promises non-stop action and wins of up to 2,000 times your stake.
Wild Streets is a video slot with five reels, three rows, and 20 fixed pay lines. The RTP of this medium variance game is set at a slightly lower-than-average 95.90%. Go on the graffiti tour from your desktop or mobile device for as little as 0.20 up to 100 credits. High rollers might want to know that Red 7 limited the maximum payout from a single round to 250,000 credits.
A typical dark back alley in a big city is the fitting background for Wild Streets. At night and sparsely lit by the neon lights from the Jackpot Arcade and an electronic tune blaring from the ghetto blaster, just the right place for the street gang to start their graffiti tours. The game window is fittingly a wire mesh fence with five frameless reels.
Artistically designed pay symbols underline the graffiti theme of Wild Streets. At the low end, they are Js through to As. The premium symbols are a ghetto blaster, a female punk lady, a villainous-looking graffiti artist and the slot logo in mixed neon colours. The latter appears stacked at all times. A piece of wall with the graffiti-sprayed word “wild” is the top and wild symbol. Pays for a single five-of-a-kind range from 1.25x to 50x your bet. The bonus symbols are golden cash registers, while the scatters are intricately designed tiles with the word “bonus”.
Base Game Random Features
Get ready for non-stop action on the reels as the slot will keep you busy with three features in the base game. All can be randomly triggered on every spin in the base game.
- Graffiti Wilds – A spray can appear after every spin to transform a random number of symbols into wild symbols. Wins are evaluated and paid after the spray can disappears.
- Golden Cash Register Bonus – Hit three to five golden cash register in one spin to trigger the bonus game with one pick only to reveal coins wins from 3x to 500x your bet.
- Jackpot Arcade Game – Can be randomly triggered after any spin in the base game. The screen goes dark and the Jackpot neon sign on the left of the screen will start to illuminate. Entry to the Jackpot Arcade is granted when all letters light up. After entering the room, the game presents 15 tickets. Choose wisely to reveal three matching in colour and win the corresponding jackpot – Mini, Minor, Major, and Grand – worth 20x, 50x, 500x, and 2,000x your bet.
The Bonus Feature Selector
Bonus scatters on reel one, three, and five will trigger the Bonus Feature Selector. The lady punk will lift a shutter gate to reveal a circling belt with four bonus options. In ascending order of win potential, they are Coin Win, Back Alley Cash, Wanted Level Free Spins and Subway Ticket Free Spins. A gamble feature will allow players to gamble the won feature until either the Subway Ticket Free Spins are won, or the entire coin win amount is lost. Bonus and cash register symbols cannot appear during the free spins.
- Coin Win – Awards 1x to 50x the total stake
- Back Alley Cash is a track game. Players are granted one to three dice throws to advance on the track. Reaching the Big Win Truck will start one spin on the Bonus Wheel to award bet multipliers ranging from 38x to 1,000x their total bet.
- Wanted Level Free Spins is a round with initially 10 free spins and wandering wilds replacing the standard wild. Any occurrence on a free spin will award three additional spins and increase the wanted level by one star. Up to 15 additional free spins can be accumulated during the round. Only one wandering wild can land per free spin with the maximum per round capped at nine. The wild will stay on the reels for the remainder of the feature but will move to a random position on every free spin.
- Subway Tickets Free Spins is a round with unlimited free spins. Initially, 12 free spins are awarded. A special Subway Ticket symbol appears on reels one, three and five. It acts as a wild symbol and will add more free spins when minimum one lands on each of the three reels in one free spin. Each ticket will reveal either three, five or 10 extra spins.
That was some exciting graffiti tour. Wild Streets is packed to the brim with random and bonus features, plus those coveted four fixed jackpots. And don’t forget the unlimited free spins in the Subway Ticket Free Spins round. Highly entertaining.