After doing slots with Mexican, Irish, Greek, Asian, Norse and many more themes, the time has come for Red Tiger Gaming to turn to England on Spin Town. At the centre of attention are a whole variety of wilds and three bonus features that can pay up to 400 times your bet on a single spin.
Spin Town is a video slot with five reels, four rows and 40 fixed pay lines. Summon the wilds on desktop or mobile for 0.20 to 200 credits per spin. The RTP of this low variance game is set in the usual range of 96%. Autoplay will allow you to set up 10 to 100 consecutive spins with a range of options when the run should stop.
The design and gameplay of Spin Town are simply hilarious. It is set at a pedestrian road crossing in the midst of a typical English town. The reels are populated with no less than 15 wilds, each coming in the form of a different typical English character. You will find anything from a London banker, an old grannie to a palace guard and a football hooligan. The soundtrack adds even more funny moments to the gameplay.
All regular pay symbols can appear stacked at all times. At the low end, you will find the usual card royals from J to A, followed at the high end by a key, a wallet, a ghetto blaster, a motorcycle helmet and a suitcase full of cash. The latter is the most valuable with 15 times your stake for a single five of a kind. The game has no less than 15 characters that will all act as a wild. Having five on a pay line will award 20x your bet. There are no scatters on this slot as he does not have a free spins round.
Spin Town Wild Features
The character wilds appear at the side of the road and wait for the crossing light to turn green. This will happen when the green man appears on the right of the game window. All character wilds present at the crossing will now walk across the reels, moving by one position on each spin. Plus, there are some extras that can extend the time of the wilds on the reels or apply a multiplier.
- Sleepy Wilds – the old man and woman can fall asleep while crossing the road and will stay longer on the reels to provide more potential for scoring wins.
- Speedy Wilds – the two teenagers can move across the reels 2 positions at a time, the option you don’t want
- Couple Wilds – if the courting couple meets on the crossing, they combine and turn into a wild umbrella. This new wild comes with a 2x multiplier that doubles the payout when it forms part of a winning combination.
Spin Town Bonus Features
More action will be provided by no less than three bonus features. They can come into play to build bigger wilds that can cross multiple times or from both sides.
- Rock ’N’ Roll Shuffle – land 3 Rock ‘N’ Roll symbols and a quartet of wilds modelled on The Beatles hits the reels. These wilds can cross up to 10 times.
- Guardsmen’s March – this round is triggered by landing three guardsman symbols on the same spin. A 1×2 wild guardsman symbol is activated that can cross the reels from both sides.
- Hooligan Advance – land 3 kick off symbols to activate the hooligans. These clusters of grouped wilds can move across the reels from both sides.
Spin Town is a hilarious game touching on the clichés of English society. The large variety of game features more than makes up for the lack of a free spins round. The low variance and medium win potential might not be to everyone’s liking but it will be good enough to produce regular well-sized wins in the 50x to 100x bet range.