Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop
- Game provider
- Relax Gaming
- Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- May 14, 2022
Join the intrepid duo in their temple exploration for a chance of hitting a Dream Drop on the landmark jackpot slot by Relax Gaming. Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop returns you to the Aztec temple with cascading symbols, reactive wins, symbol blockers, and three types of free spin bonus with extra spins, perpetual wilds, total win multipliers, and symbol transformations that can lead to wins of up to 10,046x your bet. Trigger a jackpot entry spin for a chance to play for one of five progressive Dream Drop Jackpots, with a maximum must-drop of €10,000,000.
Recommended Casinos to play Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop
Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop is a 6×6 cascading grid slot with 46,656 ways to win. Starting from the leftmost reel, match three or more successive symbols in any row for a win. You can join the daring couple on their latest reel journey from 0.20 to 100 credits per spin. This game has a 4/5 high volatility rating, a hit frequency of roughly 1 in 5, and a 94.80% RTP, including a 12% jackpot contribution.
Relax Gaming flexes its creative muscle with the Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop design. Cleverly composed and impressively coloured, some inspiration is taken from the sounds and imagery of Cluster Tumble. The Dream Drop sidebar has a luxurious feel, and the dynamic treasure hunting couple dance and cartwheel as frolicking silhouettes beside the lights of their jeep, dwarfed by the colossal temple entrance, to mysterious and dreamy music.
The pay symbols start at the low end with J, Q, K and A, awarding 0.2x your stake for six of a kind. Three gemstones appear next in blue, green and red, which pay 0.3x to 0.6x your stake for matching six across the reels. A skull in blue and cobra in red complete the lineup, awarding 0.6x and 1x your stake, respectively, for five of a kind.
The adventurer represents the standard wild symbol, appearing on reels 2 to 6, and the adventuress acts as the persistent wild that can appear on any reel during free spins. Except for the special stone block symbols in the free spins bonus, all wilds substitute for others, detailed below.
Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop Slot Demo Video
Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop Slot Features
It seems Cluster Tumble was more of a side story than a sequel, as Relax Gaming steps from the creative shadows with Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop as the stage to launch their progressive jackpot network, Dream Drop Jackpots. The biggest of its kind in 2022 with a must-win €10,000,000 cap has been promised to appear on the studio’s classic catalogue and new titles alike. So, without further ado, let’s look at this historical title for the giants in game development.
The game window is fixed with 46,656 ways to win, but only a random number will be active on the initial cascade. From 3 to 24 positions are randomly selected to contain stone blocks on every spin. Wins are destroyed from the reels, along with any horizontally or vertically directly adjacent stone blocks, opening up the grid and creating space for existing and new symbols to tumble into. The disappearing symbols and tumbling mechanic repeats until no more wins connect before paying the total at the end of a spin sequence.
Destroying all blocker symbols from the grid will trigger the Temple Tumble 2 Free Spins. The bonus features special stone blocks with unique effects that modify the game in some way when destroyed by an adjacent winning combination. Clearing the grid within a free spin sequence awards +3 spins, no limits. There are three bonus modes to choose from with a different selection of special stone blocks, each starting with six free spins:
- Multipliers & Extra Spins – Medium Volatility: Contains Multiplier and Extra Spin special stone blocks. Multiplier blocks increase the total win multiplier by adding x1, x2 or x3. Extra Spin blocks award 1, 2 or 3 additional free spins.
- Persistent Wild & Fire Transform – High Volatility: This game contains Persistent Wild and Fire Transform blocks. Persistent Wild blocks are replaced with a wild symbol when destroyed that holds up to 5 lives, losing a life when formed in a winning combination, and disappearing when the last life is spent. The Fire Transform block is replaced by a randomly chosen pay symbol before transforming all instances of a selected symbol on the following tumble into its chosen type.
- Combined Bonus of Multipliers, Extra Spins, Persistent Wild & Fire Transform – Extreme Volatility: A combination of the full range of special stone blocks, with all four types from the other bonus choices.
On any spin during the base game, the jackpot panel to the left (desktop) can turn golden. The words ‘Jackpot Spin’ emerge before symbols tumble onto the grid, announcing the Dream Drop Jackpot Entry Spin random trigger. The reels feature only gold DD symbols and stone blocks. You will get one drop to land at least one DD symbol on each reel and win entry to the Dream Drop Jackpots bonus game.
Worth noting is that it won’t trigger on each occasion. Once it does, there are five jackpots to be won in the Dream Drop Bonus, each represented by a reel. The game features the gold DD symbols and spins until one of the reels is full to award the corresponding jackpot prize:
- Rapid Jackpot | Starting Value €1: Fill the Rapid reel with two DD symbols to win the Rapid Jackpot.
- Midi Jackpot | Starting Value €5: Fill the Midi reel with two DD symbols to win the Midi Jackpot.
- Maxi Jackpot | Starting Value €100: Fill the Maxi reel with three DD symbols to win the Maxi Jackpot.
- Major Jackpot | Starting Value €25,000: Fill the Major reel with four DD symbols to win the Major Jackpot.
- Mega Jackpot | Starting Value €500,000: Fill the Mega reel with five DD symbols to win the Mega Jackpot.
Each of the five jackpots is progressive, increasing when played across the network. The taken contribution for all pots is 12% of each bet. Some jackpots are guaranteed to fall upon reaching specific thresholds. The Major Jackpot must be won before reaching €50,000.
The Mega Jackpot is guaranteed to trigger before reaching €1,000,000 the first two times. After that, it will increase by €500,000 for the following two drops, continuing to do so after every second trigger until reaching €10,000,000. It will remain at maximum cap indefinitely after that.
Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop takes the gameplay of Temple Tumble Megaways and decorates it in the style of Cluster Tumble for the debut Dream Drop game release. Sticking close to the original gameplay should give the game a headstart with the playing community, who lap up the original in their droves mainly due to its keen bonus trigger frequency and mesmerising tumble sequences. Thankfully for players and thoughtfully by Relax Gaming, Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop seems to have a similar hit rate and tempo as the original title.
Besides the proven gameplay and subtle bonus differences of persistent wilds and symbol transforms, the spotlight is focused on the Dream Drop Jackpots. During limited demo play, the hit frequency of the Jackpot Entry Spin felt like a frequent random base game feature, often leading to the Dream Drop Bonus. All events yielded Rapid Jackpots, bar one Mini, but made for exciting entertainment at the thought of landing a big one.
On the flip side, a 12% RTP jackpot contribution, coupled with Relax Gaming’s recent decision to introduce more widespread lower RTP models, makes Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop a game for jackpot chasers or those happy to sacrifice main game payouts by playing around the 82% RTP range dreaming of that Dream Drop.
Limited demo play should never be used as a benchmark for real money play due to the random nature of online slots and the fraction of spins compared to the thousands required for accurate assessment.
Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. Does increasing the bet size improve the chances of a jackpot win on Dream Drop Jackpots by Relax Gaming?
- 2. How much can you win on Relax Gaming's Dream Drop Jackpots?
- 3. What other games can I play like Temple Tumble 2 Dream Drop by Relax Gaming?