Dave Lame Bad Magician
- Game provider
- Scientific Games
- Dave Lame Bad Magician
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- September 13, 2021
Ta-Dah! SG Digital present the world’s worst showman, Dave Lame Bad Magician. Now you see him, now you don’t, with a pays both ways random respin feature, wilds and scatter symbols for a random pick of five captivating bonus rounds. Multipliers, instant wins, unlimited spins, expanding reels and extra pay lines grace Daves’ tricks, which can be gambled for the next, and lead to amazing finales of up to 5000x your stake or 250,000 credits whichever is reached first.
Recommended Casino to Play Dave Lame Bad Magician
Dave Lame Bad Magician is a video slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines, expanding up to 9 rows and 80 paylines during one of five bonus features. Grab a front-row seat to the worst show in the world from 0.20 credits up to 50 credits per spin. This game comes with a medium volatility rating and an RTP of 96%.
Dave Lame Bad Magician is bright and bold with primary school style cartoon characters set on stage next to Dave Lame, looking out of sorts with five-o-clock shadow. The game is awkwardly cringy by deliberate design with darkly comical hints from under the colourful surface.
The pay symbols start at the low end with playing cards of J, Q, K and A, which pay 2.5x your bet for five of a kind. A saw, rabbit in a hat, flowers and Bad Magician logo award up to 25x your bet for five of a kind. Wilds are self-titled and substitute for all symbols except for the bonus symbols and will award 50x your stake for five on a line. Dual wands act as the bonus scatters symbols, which appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 only to trigger a choice of bonus rounds.
Dave Lame Bad Magician Slot Features
Dave Lame, although a bad magician, has five tricks up his sleeve to enthral and tempt you into wanting more. As a result, expect the show to be trick focused with the base game a hunt for bonus symbols with one random exception. Dave Lame can perform a Disappearing Act and appear on the other side of the reels to trigger a pays both ways respin feature during the base game only. Wins pay from left to right and right to left for between 2 to 5 respins.
Land three bonus scatter symbols to win the Pick a Pot feature which begins by randomly selecting one of five bonus rounds of increasing potential. At this point, you may gamble for a potentially better feature, as many times as you like, until either reaching the top feature or revealing a consolation prize of 10x to 15x your bet, which ends the feature and returns to the base game. The bonus rounds, listed in increasing order of potential, are straight out of Dave Lame’s trick book:
- Knife Throw: Select three of ten balloons encircling Dave’s assistant for the magician to pop multipliers of either x2, x3, x5, x8, x10, x20, x30 or x50 from each. The sum of all multipliers is applied to the bet amount for the total win.
- Rabbits out of Dave’s Hat: Rabbits and Doves spring from Dave’s Hat to land random wilds on the reels for six free spins.
- Card Trick: To start, the player is presented with a pick ‘n’ click from five cards with a choice of 2x, 5x, 8x, 10x or 25x as special card multipliers. Special card symbols feature on the reels for six free spins and will hold upon landing. Special joker cards feature on reel five to award a ‘Is this your card?’ modifier. Should Dave match your chosen multiplier from the start of the round, the card multipliers increase by their original value. A lame guess from Dave will award 1, 2 or 3 additional spins. The bous ends when frees spins are spent or the reels are completely filled with card multipliers. The total of all card multipiers will be applied to your bet for the total win.
- Escapology Act: This free spins bonus features a special tap symbol on reel five. Upon landing, an extra row will be added to the play area with 10 additional paylines and a win multiplier will increase by one for the next spin and remainder of the feature. The bonus plays free spins until the maximum format of 9 rows with 80 paylines has been fulfilled with a last spin.
- Sawing a Reel in Half: Dave begins by cutting the reels into 2, 3 or 4 seperate reel sets. For three free spins, any wild symbols that land will duplicate across to all reel sets. Land three bonus scatters on any single reel set to win 2 additonal spins.
Were it not for Daves Disappearing Act, Dave Lame Bad Magician could fail to wow audiences waiting on scatter drops to trigger the bonus pick. As it stands, if the performance is a busy one, the pays-both-ways feature carries enough clout to keep you spinning. Diversity reigns through the five bonus features and with obvious potential through the range. A fair RTP of 96% and medium volatility can assist Dave with extended shows and still up to a magical 5000x stake.
Dave Lame Bad Magician – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. Can you win the top prize of 5000x stake on all five different bonus features of Dave Lame Bad Magician from SG Digital?
- 2. Can Dave Lame Bad Magician be found in different paying models of RTP?