Bandits: Thunder Link
- Game provider
- Bandits: Thunder Link
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- May 27, 2021
Bang, Bang! Get in on the heist and clean house on the slot from Stakelogic. Bandits: Thunder Link is taking you back to the Wild West era to join a gang of outlaws as they plot their next reel raid with wild substitutions and three bonus features – Wild Wild Wins, Wild Bonanza, Thunderlink – that can lead to wins of up to 50,000 times bet.
Recommended Casinos to play Bandits: Thunder Link
Bandits: Thunder Link is a video slot with five reels, three rows and 10 pay lines. Wins are awarded for two to five matching symbols landing on a line from left to right only. You can join the gang of reel outlaws on desktop, tablet and mobile from 0.10 to 10 credits per spin. The game has high volatility with an RTP of 95.60%. Beware, Stakelogic is known to offer its slots with customizable RTP values which could be in the 94.xx% range or lower. Always check the help file to find out which version you will be playing.
Welcome to the Wild Wild West. Loading the game will take you to a typical town from the era with the train just pulling out of the station. Saloon and bank buildings feature on the opposite side with a mountain range visible in the distance. A suspenseful guitar soundtrack might remind you of a spaghetti western.
The pay symbols start at the low end with card royals from 10 through to A, awarding 15x to 30x your bet for a single five of a kind. They are followed by horseshoes, hats, colts, sheriff badges and gold bars. Hit five on a line to win 50x to 150x your stake. The five members of the gang are the wild symbols, each appearing on its own reel and yielding 250x your bet when five line up on a spin. A cowboy skull marked with ‘Bonus’ acts as the scatter.
Bandits: Thunder Link Slot Features
Stakelogic must have take a good look at some of the most popular slots currently available in casino lobbies, namely Dead or Alive 2 by NetEnt and Money Train 2 from Relax Gaming. Bandits: Thunder Link is a combination of both in some ways, especially when it comes to the bonus features. Let’s take a closer look at how that works out on this Wild West reel bonanza.
Similar to the two mentioned slots, Bandits: Thunder Link relies heavily on the bonus features. Three, four or five will trigger the Bonus Selector and also pay 5x, 25x and 500x your bet. Two in the base game will get you a 2x pay. The game leads to a second screen, displaying the three options for your feature. You can pick any on each occasion.
- Wild Wild Wins: 12 Free Spins with an x2 multiplier for all wins. Any wild landing will turn sticky and having one on each reel will retrigger +5 spins. Very similar to the original Dead or Alive feature
- Wild Bonanza: 12 Free Spins with no multiplier initially. Any wild will turn again sticky and landing another one on the same reel will lock it in place too and increase the multiplier to x2 for two and x3 for three. Only wins containing wilds will be multiplied. Again, one on each reel will retrigger +5 spins. Think of the High Noon Saloon Free Spins on Dead or Alive 2.
- Thunder Link: Bonus game with initially 3 respins to land bet multipliers and extra symbols (see below).
The Thunder Link bonus game is played in a different layout, initially in a 5×3 format with the chance to open it up to 7×3. The reels contain only blanks, Thunder Link symbols and five special symbols, which will award a range of extras. The game will start the initial three spins with any Thunder Link or special symbol appearing on a spin resetting the counter to three. All symbols landing will be locked in place with a revealed bet multiplier. Here’s what each symbol will get you.
- Golden Bar Symbol: awards a random bet multiplier between x1 and x10
- Lock Symbol: Opens one extra reel. The first landing will open reel six to the right followed by opening the reel to the left. Only two can appear in a single bonus game. Awards a bet multiplier similar to the Golden Bar
- Revolver Symbol: Adds its own multiplier once to all other locked symbols on the grid.
- Money Hat Symbol: Collects once all multipliers in view and adds the sum to its own multiplier
- Dynamite Symbol: Adds its own multiplier to all other locked symbols after every spin
- Safe Symbol: Collects all multipliers in view and adds the sum to its own multiplier after every spin
The feature continues until you run out of spins or hit the maximum win of 50,000 times your bet. Should the latter happen, then the bonus game instantly ends and the max win is added to your balance.
Stakelogic also included their Gamble feature on Bandits Thunder Link. You can risk any win in the base game to try and double or quadruple it up to 5 times or up to 250x your base bet. Select RED or BLACK to double or suits to quadruple your win. You can collect at any time. Losing a gamble will see you forfeiting the entire amount.
Last but not least, players residing in countries where feature buys are not yet restricted can hit the Buy Bonus button to purchase a bonus round for a one-time amount of 100x bet. Once confirmed, the game will start a spin with the guarantee to land at least three scatters and lead you again to the Bonus Selector screen.
Bandits: Thunder Link is what we call taking inspiration from competitors, where developers basically copy existing games. Stakelogic went a step further and took the feature not from one but two popular slots and combined them in a, admittedly, rather enjoyable slot with a huge win potential to boot. Having said that, the inferior RTP is spoiling it somewhat especially when an operator will select the secondary setting if Stakelogic will offer it.
Bandits: Thunder Link – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. Does Bandits Thunder Link have only one RTP setting?
- 2. How much can I win on Bandits Thunder Link?
- 3. Where can I play Bandits Thunder Link?