It’s time to slip on those blue suede shoes and be prepared to be all shook up with Elvis Lives on the slot from Williams Interactive (WMS). Super stacks of up to 12 symbols as well a variety of free spins and bonus games could have you rock’n rolling all the way to the bank with some big wins in your pocket.
|Deposit Bonus||Deposit £10, Get 50 Bonus Spins|
|Extras||Deposit £10, Get 50 Bonus Spins on Starburst|
|No Deposit Offer|
|Bonus available||Valid until further notice|
|Time to meet requirements||1 day|
|Max bet size||£5|
|Deposit bonus||No limits|
|No deposit max cashout||N/A|
|Deposit Bonus||No wagering|
|Free spins||10 X Bonus|
Elvis Lives is a video slot with five reels,12 rows and 60 fixed pay lines. Certainly a strange layout but we will see how it all works out. Join Elvis on the stage on mobile or desktop from 0.50 to 100 credits. The RTP of this medium variance game is set at 95.72%
The King himself is seen on a stage in the background of the tall game window while red smoke is rising from the left of the stage. He also features prominently in various sizes on the reels. One of his hit songs is the main audio on the game. A rather simple arrangement, or maybe we just expected something more elaborate in terms of graphics that does justice to the Kind of Rock N’ Roll.
The pay symbols are all about Elvis and can appear stacked up to three or four symbols high. They start at the low end with the card royals J to K, each marked by an item associated with him and are followed on the medium level by sunglasses, flowers, microphones and emblems. The top-paying symbols comprise of various poses of Elvis Presley himself. A red tile with the characters TCB is the wild symbol, which does not appear stacked but substitutes for all symbols except bonus symbols. Pays range from 0.5 to 2x the bet. There are also four different bonus and scatter symbols on the reels, each triggering one of the features on this slot.
Elvis Lives Slot Features
WMS went all out and gave the slot an array of free spins rounds and bonus games. We will try to go through each of them in the order they trigger or their win potential. None of the free spin features can be retriggered.
- Combination Spin – During any spin, the centre three reels may merge to form a large-sized single Elvis reel. Only large 4×3 symbols appear on the special reel. Scatter symbols can also appear but need to be in full view to trigger the feature.
- Aloha Free Spins Bonus – Triggered when the scatter lands on the Elvis reel. Seven free spins are awarded with random 3×1 wandering wilds and wandering double wilds are added to the reels. Once they land, they will stay until the end of the feature but will move to a random position on their reel in every free spin.
- TCB Free Spin Bonus – Triggered when the Red Elvis scatter lands on the Elvis reel. Five free spins are played with extra multiplier wilds – Green Ring is an x2 multiplier wild, appearing on reels one to three; Pink Ring is an x3 multiplier wild and appears on reels two to four; Blue Ring is x5 multiplier wild and appears on reels three to five only. More than one multiplier wilds are multiplied by each other.
- Jumpsuit Pick-Me Bonus Game – Triggered when the Jumpsuit red scatter lands on the Elvis reel. Pick gems with coin wins from 0.2 to 5x your bet on level one and collect sufficient progress to level two and levels, where the coin wins increase up to 15x and 20x your stake.
- Elvis Lives Bonus – Triggered by the Neon Elvis scatter on the Elvis reel. A different reel set is in use with letter E-L-V-I-S. A sign showing Elvis Lives is placed on top of the reels and must be illuminated by hitting winning combos with each character. Coin wins are awarded for every illuminated character. The round ends when the full logo is illuminated or when a previously collected symbol is hit again. Prizes from 1x to 2,000x your total stake awarded for the round. based on how many characters have been illuminated during the bonus game.
Crunch time or “It’s now or never” as Elvis sang. Well, with a “Little Less Conversation” and a little more action I feel, the game is well worth a good few spins. I just wish WMS/Scientific Games would finally start doing some proper graphics. They always look so rudimentary to me.