- Game provider
- Elemental Princess
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- October 23, 2020
Travel to the Far East for a mythical encounter with the otherworldly might of the Elemental Princess on the slot from Dreamtech Gaming powered by Yggdrasil Gaming. Roam the realm of the four deities across five reels and witness their unique powers as each unleashes them in random and bonus features that can lead to wins of up to 1,666 times your bet.
Update 23rd October 2020: Elemental Princess has been prereleased exclusively at Boom Casino and its sister brands in the Hero Gaming group. It will go global as scheduled on 26th October 2020.
Elemental Princess is a video slot with five reels, three rows and 25 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded for three to five matching symbols or in combination with wilds on a line from left to right only. You can join the four mythical heroines on desktop or mobile from 0.30 to 150 credits per spin. The game has low to medium volatility with an RTP of 96.46% and a hit rate of roughly 1:3 spins.
As with most Asian fantasy-themed slots, you will find a serene pond in the midst of a cherry orchard in the background of the game window. Although, the colour and scenery will change occasionally when you trigger the various features, adapting to the respective elemental princess to match the colour of their dress and the natural element they represent. The discreetly ornamented reels itself are held on a wooden float.
The pay symbols start at the low end with stylish card royals from 9 through to A, awarding 2x to 4x your stake for a single five of a kind. They are followed by the rings of the four elemental princesses, each with an associated colour – green or air, blue for water, red for fire and brown or earth. Hit five on a line to win 5x to 33.33x your bet. A butterfly is the standard wild while the four princesses will appear as wild during their own features only. Any combination of five will pay 66.66x your stake. A golden water lily acts as the scatter.
Elemental Princess Slot Features
Dreamtech Gaming went for a toned-down gameplay that reflects the princess theme, although there are plenty of random and bonus features that can deliver big wins. The potential is just not really massive, peaking at a leisurely 1,666 times your bet. Still, plenty to play for, so let’s go through them in the best chronological order.
The base game will be randomly interrupted by a Princess Spin trigger. While the reels are spinning, one of the four princesses is selected to unleash her wild modifier for the current round. All transformations and extra symbols are reset after any potential wins from the Princess Spin are paid and before the next spin starts.
- Air Princess – Green: All standard wilds landing on the spin will turn into Air Princess wilds; plus, an additional mega Air Princess wild in a 1×2, 2×2, 3×2 or 3×3 size is placed on a random reel position.
- Water Princess – Blue: All standard wilds landing on the spin will turn into Water Princess wilds; plus 2, 3, 5 or 10 extra Water Princess wilds are placed on random reel positions.
- Fire Princess – Red: All standard wilds landing on the spin will turn into Fire Princess wilds; plus, a random win multiplier of x2, x3, x5 or x10 is applied to all wins from the spin (can be none).
- Earth Princess – Brown: All standard wilds landing on the spin will turn into Earth Princess wilds; plus, any high-value symbol landing adjacent to an Earth Princess wild will also turn wild.
Hitting three or more scatters will trigger 10 Free Spins which can be indefinitely retriggered. Alternatively, the feature or a retrigger can be awarded randomly on any base game spin or free spin. The game will lead to a second screen from where it will randomly select one of four free spin modes.
- Air Princess Free Spins – Floating Mega Wilds: All standard wilds turn into Air Princess wilds for the duration of the feature. At the start, a 1×2 Air Princess Wild is placed on a random position and will float to a new random position for each free spin. Collecting a total of 2, 5 and 9 standard Air Princess wilds will successively increase the size of the Floating Mega Wild to 2×2, 3×2 and 3×3 respectively.
- Water Princess Free Spins – Held Wilds: All standard wilds turn into Water Princess wilds for the duration of the feature. Any landing will be locked in place as sticky wilds for all remaining free spins.
- Fire Princess Free Spins – Increasing Win Multiplier: All standard wilds turn into Fire Princess wilds for the duration of the feature. The win multiplier starts at x1 and increases by x1 for each Fire Princess wild landing on a free spin, no limits.
- Earth Princess Free Spins – Spreading Wilds: All standard wilds turn into Earth Princess wilds for the duration of the feature. Any high-value pay symbol (any of the four rings) landing adjacent to an Earth Princess wild will turn wild for the current free spin.
Well, that was quite a feast of wilds. Although, the gameplay feels like a light summer breeze, lowish volatility and win potential but still ample features to keep you spinning. Overall, a well-designed fantasy slot with stunning visuals and animations that will appeal more to recreational players than hardcore slotters.
Last Update: 23rd October 2020