- Game provider
- LooneyPop PopWins
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- February 6, 2023
Crash! Bang! Wallop! Get set for slapstick cartoon capers on the video slot from AvatarUX, powered by Yggdrasil Gaming. LooneyPop PopWins features expanding reel antics mixed with Zap Reel random features that multiply, split, duplicate and sync for zany results. Rocket the reels to the max and enter the free spins bonus for upgraded Zap Reel features and insane wins of up to 50,000x your stake.
Recommended Casinos to Play LooneyPop PopWins
LooneyPop PopWins is a video slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 486 ways to win both ways. Courtesy of the PopWins expanding reel mechanic, the number of ways can increase to 118,098 during free spins. Match three or more successive symbols from the outermost reels inwards for a win. You can join the wacky antics from 0.20 to 40 credits per spin. This game is highly volatile and has a 96% RTP rating.
Besides the clue in the title, if you know Looney Tunes classic cartoons, you’ll recognise the theme of LooneyPop. The story? A mad professor recreating his favourite monsters and media icons. The design is full of slapstick cartoon touches, with a ‘BANG!’ for PopWins, light music to match and cartoonish sound effects.
The pay symbols start at the low end with 9, 10, J, Q, K and A, awarding 0.6x your bet for five-of-a-kind. Rocket launcher, dynamite, and bomb symbols follow, and six across the reels will pay 1x your stake. Professor, Alien, Damsel and Cowboy character symbols complete the lineup, and six-of-a-kind awards 1.5x your stake.
There are no wilds or scatters, and the free spins are triggered by expanding the reels to the maximum height of six positions in the base game. The Zap Reel sits above reels 2, 3 and 4 as a horizontal top reel that slides spin-modifying features from right to left (more to that shortly).
LooneyPop PopWins Slot Features
LooneyPop PopWins is the debut Zap Reel title by AvatarUX, designed to complement the engaging PopWins spins of expanding reels with random features. More than enough reason to warrant attention, besides, what’s more fun than classic cartoons, monsters, and mad professors?
Your basic spin will see you matching three or more symbols on successive reels from left to right or right to left for a win. At the heart of every spin is the PopWins game engine that pops winning symbols into two positions, expanding the affected reels by one row for each pop. New symbols appear in place, and the process repeats, providing more wins occur. At the end of a PopWins spin sequence, the sum of all wins is paid, and the reels return to the basic 5×3 layout.
During the base game, the reels can reach a maximum height of six rows, unlocking 15,552 ways to win and triggering free spins. Above reels 2, 3 and 4 is a horizontal feature reel named the ZapReel with three positions. On each spin, the Zap Reel can slide across modifying features which affect the reels beneath as follows:
- Multipliers: Applies an x2 or x3 multiplier to any wins that pass through the reel directly below its place on the Zap Reel. More than one multiplier in a win will act multiplicatively.
- Split Symbols: Represented by a Coyote, this feature splits symbols in the reel below up to 5 times, resulting in multiple symbols in each row or position.
- Expanding Win Symbol: Chooses a symbol from the paytable to display. Should a win pass through the reel below featuring the chosen symbol, it will duplicate to fill all reel positions.
- Synced Reels: Alien tentacles represent this modifier, which syncs two reels to land with the same symbol layout.
Unlock all reels to six rows high to trigger the LooneyPop Free Spins. Before entering the bonus game, you have the option to gamble for more spins on the Wacky Gamble Wheel. The wheel is split into win and lose sections. Starting with 6 free spins, a successful gamble will win 9 free spins. You can choose then to gamble once more for 12 free spins.
A special wheel section in gold features in both cases, which awards 12 free spins for the first gamble and 18 on the second. At any time, you can take your awarded number of spins. Losing a gamble at any stage forfeits the bonus and returns you to the main game.
With your number of spins decided, it’s time to start the LooneyPop Free Spins. The round starts with a default layout of 6x6x6x6x6. During free spins, reels increased on each spin by the PopWins mechanic reset only to the shortest reel height attained for the next spin. For example, should the first free spin end with a 7x7x8x8x8 layout, the next free spin will start at 7x7x7x7x7.
In addition, the Free Spins Zap Reel is guaranteed to fill with three upgraded modifiers on every spin, which affect wins as follows:
- Multipliers: x2, x3, x5, and x10 Multipliers affect wins that pass through the reel below. More than one will act multiplicatively.
- Split Symbols: Splits single symbols in each position up to 10 times.
- Expanding Win Symbol: Acts the same way as in the base game, filling the reel with matching symbols should a matching win pass through.
- Synced Reels: Will synchronise two or three reels to match.
Where available, you can buy into the free spins round and skip the main game using the Bonus Buy feature. LooneyPop PopWins comes with three options:
- Boom Bonus | 125x Bet: Six LooneyPop Free Spins.
- Wacky Gamble Wheel | 125x Bet: Access the Wacky Gamble Wheel to gamble your six free spins for more. Losing the gamble will forfeit your bonus purchase.
- Maxi Boomy Bonus | 500x Bet: Twelve LooneyPop Free Spins.
LooneyPop PopWins is a madcap mix of expanding ways and random features in slapstick cartoon style. The introduction of the Zap Reel could craft new avenues for the series, and give birth to a new section of PopWins games with Zap Reels, arranging chaotic spin sequences like Nolimit City’s xFeatures or Elk Studios Nitro Boosters. Prepare for hypnotizing sequences of popping symbols and expanding reels, courtesy of the PopWins game engine, coupled with random multiplying, reel syncing, symbol transforming, and splitting effects.