- Game provider
- ELK Studios
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- September 13, 2022
Get ready for a trip to candy land on the slot from Elk Studios. Dropz is taking you on a volatile journey across six dynamic reels with avalanching symbols, chocolate blockers, extra drops, locked wilds, symbol pair matching with increasing multipliers, level ups and a Free Drops round that can lead to sweet wins of up to 25,000 times your bet.
Recommended Casinos to play Dropz
Dropz is a cascading video slot in a 6×3 format with 729 ways as default. Throughout the gameplay, the size can increase up to 6×8 and up to 262,144 ways. You can please your sweet tooth on desktop, tablet or mobile from 0.20 to 100 credits per spin. The game has high volatility with an RTP of 94%. Lower versions might be offered, always check the help file for the current setting.
A fantasy candy land awaits the soon you load the game with donuts sweets and oozing pancake syrup in the background. The reels itself are dominated by sweets and fruits combined with chocolate blockers that will melt away as the gameplay progresses. A funky disco soundtrack provides the main audio.
The pay symbols start at the low end with candy in yellow, blue, green and red colours, awarding across the board 0.25x your bet for a single six of a kind. They are followed by lemons, grapes, apples, strawberries and pink 7s. Hit six across the reels to win 0.5x to 50x your stake.
Dropz Slot Demo Video
Dropz Slot Features
After stomping across the arena with their famous bull on the previous release Buffalo Toro, Elk Studios is taking us on a journey through a fantasy candy land to not only please our sweet tooth but with the opportunity to collect some delectable wins of up to 25,000 times our bet. Reason enough to take a closer look at the sugary delights.
Each game round starts with three rows of symbols avalanching onto the 6×8 grid while the remaining rows are covered with chocolate blockers. The position of the uncovered rows is dynamic and can be different for each reel. Match three or more symbols on subsequent reels from the left to have a winner. All symbols in a combo plus adjacent chocolate icons explode, releasing any covered symbol while the remainder drops towards the bottom.
More symbols fall from the top to fill the empty spaces and the process is repeated should more wins occur. The chocolate blockers are either empty or contain regular wilds, pink 7s or one of four extra features that will be collected to trigger at various intervals. The extra will be awarded when the holding chocolate block explodes during a spin sequence, although they might not be instantly activated.
- Locked Wild: Remains sticky on screen until it was part of 3 wins. Will be removed on levelling up or between game rounds.
- Redropz: Awards 1-2 redrops that will be activated once no more wins occur in the current spin sequence, cascading a new set of symbols onto the grid. Hitting another win will keep the spin sequence going.
- Level Up Arrow: When collected, it will be activated within the same spin sequence once no more wins occur. The number of rows increases consecutively from 6 to 7 on Level 2 and 8 on Level 3 with four and five covered rows respectively. New symbols avalanche onto the grid and scoring a win will, again, keep the game round going.
- Bonus Scatters: Each uncovered Bonus scatter is collected with minimum three needed to trigger the Free Drops feature.
Elk Studios is introducing a new mechanic called Pair Matching that will increment the overall Win Multiplier. A display in the top right corner (desktop) will show the symbol pair needed to appear on the reels to progress the bar and the current multiplier. Landing the selected symbols adjacent to each other will add one bar on the meter with three needed to increment the win multiplier by x1 to x5, no limits. Once filled, a new symbol pair is selected. The current factor is applied to all subsequent wins but will reset between spins in the base game.
Collecting three Bonus Scatters will award 5 Free Drops once no further winning avalanches trigger or no more Redropz are queued. The feature is played on a 6×8 grid with five rows covered. Any unblocked chocolate cell will remain open for the remaining spins
The current Win Multiplier and Pair Matching progress is carried over into the bonus feature and can further raise the factor without it being reset between drops. Every uncovered Redropz symbol adds + 1 drop. The round ends when you run out of spins or hit the maximum win at 25,000x bet.
As usual, Elk Studios included their signature X-iter Bonus Buy menu that allows players in unrestricted jurisdiction to purchase a variety of features. Simply click on the icon and select from the options. Beware, you do have to deactivate the chosen feature should you want to return to the standard gameplay.
- Bonus Hunt – 2x bet: More Bonus symbols appear on the reels, doubling the chance to trigger the Free Drops.
- Feature Crescendo – 5x bet: More feature symbols and top-paying 7s are added to the reels.
- Locked Wilds – 25x bet: Three Locked Wilds are guaranteed to appear on the spin.
- Buy Bonus – 100x bet: Awards a game round that will guarantee to trigger the standard Free Drops feature.
- Super Bonus – 500x bet: Same as above but with an x10 Win Multiplier from the start.
As usual for slots from the creative folks at Elk Studios, Dropz is an action-packed slot with a myriad for features and extras that make every spin sequence a unique event. On this occasion, not even the position of the uncovered symbols is fixed while the avalanches provide the opportunity to unlock more modifiers. Truly a masterpiece in slot creation crowned with a fitting win potential of up to 25,000x bet. For some, the 94% RTP might be more like sour pill than a sweet candy.