- Game provider
- Jurassic Park
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- December 5, 2021
Take a reel journey into the fantastic and awe-inspiring world of dinosaurs on the Jurassic Park Online Slot from Microgaming. Prehistoric beats terrorise the reels with stacked wilds and a random T-Rex Alert Mode with wild reels. Unravel the scientific mysteries of the amber-preserved mosquitoes and enter into one of five bonus rounds with mystery multipliers, split wilds, wild reels, wild multipliers, nudging wilds, respins and stack nudges for colossal wins of up to 6333 times your stake.
Recommended Casinos to play Jurassic Park Online Slot
Jurassic Park is an online video slot with five reels, three rows and 243 ways to win. Pays are awarded for three to five matching symbols on adjacent reels from left to right only. You can face the prehistoric predators on desktop or mobile from 0.30 to 15 credits per spin. The game has medium volatility with an RTP of 96.67%.
The blockbuster movie from Universal Studios, Jurassic Park, captured whole families of fans worldwide. Microgaming scooped a treasure of movie history to convert to the reels and chop up movie scenes and 3D-rendered dinosaur animations for a creation that takes its own place in the history of video slots. Everything is grade A studio quality and a visual masterpiece of online gaming, from the sound effects to game events.
The pay symbols start at the low end with five dinosaurs. The T-Rex, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Triceratops and Dilophosaurus, will pay up to 5 times your stake for five of a kind. Movie characters appear next as Ian Malcolm, John Hammond, Alan Grant and the female lead Ellie Sattler, to pay up to 13.33 times your stake for five of a kind. The red park logo acts as the wild, which can also appear in stacks on the reels and substitutes for all symbols except the scatters. The famous Amber-preserved Mosquito represents the scatter symbols and landing 3, 4 or 5 will trigger a choice of free spins.
Jurassic Park Slot Features
What an honour as a game developer to be blessed with transforming a classic film like Jurassic Park into a video slot. The movie was a smash hit and used state of the art technology to immerse viewers into a world of dinosaurs. At first glance, the game seems to live up to high expectations, so let’s see what impact the game features can bring without further ado.
On any base game spin, the area can quake and dinosaurs scatter, marking the activation of the T-Rex Alert Feature. In T-Rex Alert Mode, up to 35 Wild symbols are added to the reels for the next six spins whilst the T-Rex clashes and prowls, hunting in the background, shaking the screen. T-Rex Alert Mode is not a free bonus and subsequent spins cost the same bet value as when the feature is triggered. You can change your bet size and the T-Rex Alert Mode state will be stored for when you return.
Landing three or more scatters will award the free spins bonus. Initially, your bonus is chosen randomly from one of five different modes. After completing 25 free spins rounds, you will be given a choice:
- T-Rex free spins – 12 stormy free spins where the T-Rex can appear and roar to turn a random number of reels completely wild for the spin.
- Velociraptor free spins – 12 free spins at the dilapidated Velociraptor pen where the creatures run and nip multiplier wild symbols of x4, x5 or x6 at random which can also split into two.
- Triceratops free spins – 12 spins where any partially landed stacked wilds bring a stampede of Triceratops across the open plain nudging the stack to hold and cover the reel for a respin.
- Brachiosaurus free spins – Awards a random number of free spins and grants a mystery multiplier between x2 and x6 from the Brachiosaurus chewing high jungle foliage above the reels.
- Dilophosaurus free spins – A small Dilophosaurus will spit wilds from a rainforest setting for each spin of 12, during which their symbol is stacked.
The Jurassic Park movie was monumental and Microgaming have done the slot conversion justice with clever utilisation of movie scenes, cutting edge graphics and superior sound effects. Marry this with stacked wilds and the random T-Rex Alert mode and you have the potential for exciting base game spins. Add on five unique spin scenarios, some better than others, but still, all capable of captivating an audience and delivering astounding wins and you have a Hall of Fame game.
GMBLRS UPDATE | 25th May 2021 – This version of Jurassic Park is unfortunately no longer available following an HTML5 update for Jurassic Park Remastered.
Jurassic Park – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. Can the Free Spins Bonus be chosen from the five spin scenarios on Jurassic Park from Microgaming?
- 2. Does Jurassic Park from Microgaming come in different RTP versions?
- 3. How can I trigger the T-Rex Mode on Jurassic Park?