Jurassic Park Remastered
- Game provider
- Jurassic Park Remastered
- Feature Buy
- Game type
- Video Slots
- Mobile version
- Grid slot
- Sticky wilds
- Free spins
- Bonus game
- Progressive jackpot
- Min. bet
- Random Feature
- Max. bet
- Maximum win
- Last update
- December 7, 2021
Jurassic Park Remastered by Microgaming is an updated version of the 2014 original release, now available for play on all devices thanks to the conversion to HTML5. A breath-taking re-release, brimming with all the original features including stacked wilds, wild reels, mystery multipliers, split wilds, wild multipliers, nudging wilds, respins and stack nudges plus a random T-Rex alert mode, in a Jurassic feast of features with wins of up to 6333 times your stake.
Recommended Casinos to play Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park Remastered has been updated to meet technological demands for fans continual enjoyment. The breath-taking action stays faithful to the original played on five reels and three rows with 243 ways to win. Pays are awarded for three to five matching symbols on adjacent reels from left to right only. And you can face the prehistoric predators on desktop, tablet or mobile from 0.30 to 15 credits per spin. Jurassic Park Remastered retains the medium volatility and 96.67% RTP. However, this new version will also come in lower versions of 92.20% and 94.25%.
Jurassic Park was a blockbuster movie by Universal Studios. The licencing partnership did the slot conversion justice with Microgaming using 3D-rendered dinosaur animations and state of the art graphics to complement movie cut scenes showcased during wins. The Hollywood sound effects come straight from the studio, working brilliantly to heighten a tense atmosphere reminiscent, in part, of the film. Each intricately crafted free spins round is unique in background and sound. This remastered version only improves the smoothness of play and enhances production with a fresh lick of paint.
The pay symbols start at the low end with five dinosaurs: T-Rex, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Triceratops and Dilophosaurus, awarding up to 5 times your stake for five of a kind. Next come characters from the movie: Ian Malcolm, John Hammond, Alan Grant and the female lead Ellie Sattler, awarding up to 13.33 times your stake for five of a kind. The red park logo acts as the wild, which can also appear in stacks on the reels and substitutes for all symbols except the scatters. The famous Amber-preserved Mosquito represents the scatters present on all reels and landing 3, 4 or 5 will trigger one of five free spins bonuses.
Jurassic Park Remastered Slot Features
The features from Jurassic Park Remastered mimic the original, which found fame within the casino community. Jurassic Park Remastered pulls out all the stops, is dramatic and intense, with not just one redeeming feature but several and breaking down each one helps explain why.
At random during the base game, the area quakes and dinosaurs scatter, introducing the T-Rex Alert feature. A proven favourite amongst casino enthusiasts, the T-Rex Alert Mode can strike at any time, adding up to 35 Wild symbols to the reels for 6 spins whilst the T-Rex clashes and prowls, hunting in the background, shaking the screen.
Landing three or more scatters on the reels awards a random free spins bonus. Completing 25 free spin rounds will allow you to pick your favourite thereafter. Each bonus has its own movie set background, awesome dinosaur animation with selected stacked dinosaur symbols and a unique feature.
- T-Rex free spins – 12 stormy free spins where the T-Rex can appear and roar to turn a random number of reels completely wild for the spin. T-Rex symbols are also stacked for the duration of the round.
- Velociraptor free spins – 12 free spins at the dilapidated Velociraptor pen where the creatures run and nip multiplier wild symbols of x4, x5 or x6 at random which can also split into two.
- Triceratops free spins – 12 spins where any partially landed stacked wilds bring a stampede of Triceratops across the open plain nudging the stack to hold and cover the reel for a respin.
- Brachiosaurus free spins – Awards a random number of free spins and grants a mystery multiplier between x2 and x6 from the Brachiosaurus chewing high jungle foliage above the reels.
- Dilophosaurus free spins – A small Dilophosaurus will spit wilds from a rainforest setting for each spin of 12, during which their symbol is stacked.
Jurassic Park Remastered is the new and polished version of Jurassic Park to meet today’s requirements for play on any device. Whilst updating, Microgaming has taken the opportunity to release three different RTP versions for casinos to select. Initially released in 2014, the game was ahead of its time, excelling in every aspect of slot development and still, six years later, some games don’t compare. However, releasing lower paying versions for casinos to pick from does not benefit the player and it remains to be seen if such a move will stain the legacy of this historic release.
Jurassic Park Remastered – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1. Is Jurassic Park Remastered by Microgaming the same as the original?
- 2. Can I still play the original version of Jurassic Park?
- 3. Will I find more than one RTP version of Jurassic Park Remastered?