Ready for round 2? Another headliner in a week of video slot sequels. Though Bonanza Megapays probably drew less sweat from Big Time Gaming’s creative department when considering the monumental effort from Push Gaming and Jammin Jars 2, there is no contest in win potential. Continuing the theme of sequels, Golden Glyph 2 commands a mention and our unlucky friend Charlie returns with a new mechanic in the latest innovation from Play’n GO.
Recommended Casinos To Play This Week’s New Slots
7th June 2021 | Big Time Gaming – Bonanza Megapays
The most famous banjo in online slots returns in Bonanza Megapays from Big Time Gaming, combining the original gameplay with four progressive jackpots won in a randomly triggered side game. The grass looks a little greener in this updated version, with the Mega Jackpot starting at a gold-digging €300,000.
The brilliant cascading game engine returns untouched, working with the top reel across six dynamic reels for up to 117,649 ways to win. You can still trigger the popular free spins round from the original Bonanza Megaways. But this time, your prospecting dreams can be realised at random, following a single spin at any time in the game, triggering your chance of winning a progressive Jackpot.
The Megapays feature whisks you to a casino resort resembling the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Random symbol selection from 9 to A starts a Jackpot game respin version on the dynamic reels. When the selected symbol lands, they tumble and lock while the remaining are removed for a respin. The round ends when no more symbols land and the respins expire. The Megapays ladder displays the winning jackpot based on the number of symbols collected:
- 4 to 7 symbols: Mini Jackpot
- 8 to 11 symbols: Minor Jackpot
- 12 to 14 symbols: Major Jackpot
- 15 symbols: Mega Jackpot
Stand Bonanza Megapays next to Bonanza Megaways and one choice is clear; play the original with a 96% RTP or the Jackpot Megapays version with 86.96% RTP plus 9.44% for the four progressive jackpots, making a total RTP of 96.40%. You can spin from 0.20 to 30 credits per spin on Bonanza Megapays and while the banjo is still not optional, life-changing win potential is.
8th June 2021 | Quickspin – Golden Glyph 2
Golden Glyph 2 is the sequel to Quickspins first-ever grid slot and this may be one of those rare occasions that the follow-up is better than the first. With improved hit rates and wild gameplay using power-up modifiers, wilds, gigantic wilds, roaming wilds and progressive multiplying wilds, plus a free spins bonus and bonus buy, Golden Glyph 2 improves all vitals except for an RTP drop of 0.10 to 96.09%, but eclipses the original win potential with up to 26,800 times your bet.
Golden Glyph 2 is a 7×7 cluster-pays grid slot with cascading reels starting from 0.20 to 100 credits per spin. Put Golden Glyph and its successor side by side and expect a more volatile, better-looking version with an extra dose of modifiers. Plus, you can also bonus buy straight to the free spins round with 1, 2 or 3 Golden Glyph Wilds as starting options with RTP of 96.30%, 96.49% and 96.60%, respectively.
10th June 2021 | Play’n GO – Charlie Chance XREELZ
Didn’t mean to shout. It’s the way Play’n GO want their new XREELZ mechanic … umm, shouted about … Charlie Chance XREELZ returns our unfortunate character from Charlie Chance In Hell To Pay, back to the devil for more hellish frolics. A 5×3 video slot with 243 ways to win featuring the new XREELZ mechanic, second chance respins, and three free spins modes leading to wins of up to 20,000 times your bet.
Wild symbols in a winning combination will activate the XREELZ feature. A horizontal multiplier reel will appear on top of the game window, held by two skulls and displaying various multipliers. It will spin once and apply the multiplier stopping above the wild symbol to the wins containing the wild. Possible multipliers are x2, x3 or x5 during the base game. In free spins, the XREELZ feature activates on every free spin without the need for a wild, applying the awarded multiplier to all wins from the respective spin. Any wild landing will stay on the grid for all remaining free spins and turn into a roaming wild, changing position between spins with the following possible multipliers:
- 3 Scatters – 10 Flaming Free Spins: Available XREELZ multipliers are x2, x3 and x5
- 4 Scatters – 10 Inferno Free Spins: Available XREELZ multipliers are x5, x6 and x8
- 5 Scatters – 10 Hellfire Free Spins: Available XREELZ multipliers are x8, x9 and x25
You can bet from 0.10 to 100 credits per spin and comparing the two Charlies’ shows a more volatile sequel on a larger playing field with a fresh mechanic and, of course, the standard increase in potential. However, a word of RTP caution – a default RTP of 96.25% will be found somewhere, but hellishly lower values of 94.27% or 91.27% mean play may not just come at Charlie’s expense.